About this listing
Our lovely self-contained studio is attached to our house in Downton, near Milford on Sea, and is only a short walk to the coastal path overlooking Christchurch Bay and less than a mile to Hordle Cliff Beach. We are close to the beautiful New Forest National Park, Lymington (a pretty Georgian town known for its Saturday market) and only 15 miles to Bournemouth.
There is a pub restaurant just 5 minutes flat walk away (0.2 mile) and a small supermarket around 7 minutes (0.3 mile) walk.
Our lovely studio has separate guest access, a private courtyard garden and off street parking right outside.
- The light and airy studio contains a king size bed made up with luxury cotton linen.
- The kitchenette includes kettle, toaster, microwave, fridge with freezer compartment, sink with drainer and all crockery, cutlery and essential accessories (corkscrew, wine cooler) [n.b. no stove/oven].
- The living area has a TV with Freeview and DVD, sofabed (see 'Other things to note'), small coffee table, circular dining table and chairs.
- The bathroom comprises of a 900x900 quadrant shower with a good quality Triton electric shower, toilet, basin and we supply high quality hotel grade towels.
- There is Dimplex heating in the main studio area and also in the bathroom to keep guests cosy and warm.
- Free wi-fi is available, although due to our location the speed can sometimes be slow.
Our guests have their own separate access directly into the studio via its courtyard garden, so they can come and go as they please.
Interaction with guests
We look forward to welcoming guests to our home and we are happy to share our experience and knowledge of our local places to visit.
If guests have any questions before their stay, we are available to respond by email in the first instance and if necessary, on the telephone.
Other things to note
We have a reasonable amount of parking space so if guests want to bring a boat/trailer please contact us in advance and we will try to accommodate.
Sofabed: There is a £20 extra charge for sofabed bedding if there are 2/3 persons in the studio, please advise in advance if you wish to use the sofabed (good size single).
We expect our guests to make themselves at home but also to treat our home and neighbours with respect.
Smoking (or vaping) is only allowed outside in the courtyard, and we ask that guests close the door/window to the studio.
Unfortunately we do not accept pets.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
Originally from London but now living near the coast, the typical 'escape to the country' story. We have been here for nearly 10 years now and it still feels like we are on holiday.