Private bedroom in apartment in a clean high rise building.
The apartment is spacious, really sunny and the view is breathtaking from all the rooms.
We can easily see the CN tower and Toronto downtown from the balcony oriented southwest (sunny in the afternoon and evening). Really beautiful during sunset.
The rental includes:
- A fully furnished private bedroom heated with a queen-size bed
- 2 large towels and 2 small towels
- Internet Wifi available (NO DOWNLOADING and NO VIDEO STREAMING! only regular (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), email, web browsing etc..)
- A/C in the living room and in your personal bedroom + private big fan in your room
- Access to laundry room in building (fees)
- Outdoor swimming-pool available only during July and August
- Access to the kitchen equipment and a dedicated space in the fridge. We don't provide any food.
- Visitor parking is available but not guaranteed (as it is for all the building) free spot in the street to park the car
The bathroom is to share with the hosts (my husband and I).
Bus stop outside building and walking distance to Don Mills subway station.A three minute drive to highways 401, 404, and Don Valley Parkway. We are in front of the Fairview Mall ((URL HIDDEN)
Please note that check-in is from 6pm to 10:30pm and check-out is at 10am.
Your host are french native and live in Toronto since 2011 :)
Some basics house sharing rules that it’s something good to remind :)
- Always keep your keys with you (please don’t lose it)
- Smoking is not permitted in the unit but tolerated on the balcony (be sure that the living-room windows are closed and please using the ashtray)
- Keep the kitchen and bathroom clean after using it
- The Internet connection is shared: Thanks for not using it to download and for video streaming. You can enjoy it unlimited for regular social media use, email, and Internet browsing
- NOBODY accepted in the unit outside of the people include in the booking. There is a lobby living room where you can meet your friends downstairs or in the Fairview Mall across the street
Specific rules about the A/C:
- Do not cover the A/C with curtain or Towel or any other clothes
- Turn off the A/C when you are leaving the unit
- Wait 5min before turn on the A/C if you just shut it down
This host has 11 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Sales & Marketing manager for an international organization.
arrived from France in Canada in 2011. My husband and I are renting our guest bedroom when we have no visit from our family. We really enjoy to do it and we use Airbnb as travellers as well. We have a cute aquatic turtle really quiet which came from France with us (Eve). She loves calm and not be disturbed or touched (she may bite you if you risk a finger inside her tank), so thanks for respecting her environment too :)