About this listing
A quiet and comfortable 43-sqm flat for 1-5 people in a central and lively area. All useful services are in close proximity: 3 subway lines, buses, supermarkets, shops, cafes & restaurants, theatres, park ...
Our flat is not a hotel, our guests are not clients and we wish to be informed on their identity.
Thank you for your interest in this property ; take a few minutes and read the full reading of his presentation.
We have been regularly renting out our flat for over five years, and therefore acquired an appreciable experience aiming to provide you an excellent welcome, as well as giving you useful information and advice for your stay in Paris.
Calm is an important feature of the environment of our apartment.
Therefore, please note that it is not intended to accommodate organized parties or any event which may create a nuisance to our neighbors.
We will refuse leases that have been signed while hiding this purpose.
The apartment is located in central Paris, in the 10th arrondissement, near the Gare du Nord and East (Metro: "Gare de l'Est" or "Gare du Nord "), and the Grands Boulevards.
Therefore it has excellent transportation facilities to other districts and to most attractions inside the city.
Numerous bus routes also close by.
A "Vélib" station (bicycle rental) is at the foot of the building.
There is a square nearby, and also an underground parking lot, "Magenta", located 50 meters from the apartment.
The fare is about 30 euros / day, but there are several cheaper opportunities for your car.
Access to the building from the street is granted through a dialling pad, for which the code will be provided to guests.
The apartment consists of two main rooms, for an approximate area of 43 m².
It is intended for sleeping 5 people, possibly 6 under certain conditions. And a baby bed is also available for free.
It is quiet (2nd floor of a building overlooking the courtyard).
It was arranged so as to offer maximum comfort and the greatest possible independence and privacy - were you staying a weekend or a month, were you are alone or with family or friends.
You can truly live without the feeling of being in a narrow place only intended to spend the night.
It is composed of:
- an entry with an armored door ; you will also find a small closet where service gas and electricity meters, hot water tank, and various household utensils are located.
- a bedroom (12 m²) with two beds (one single, one double) and wardrobes, plus the baby bed,
- a living room (16m ²), with a sofa bed (really comfortable for two people), another large sofa, storage furniture, a table and six chairs, a phone (free calls to many countries), wireless internet access, a radio with CD player, a TV with 150+ channels (access via ADSL) and a DVD player,
- a bathroom - WC, bath / shower, mirror and fan, clothes dryer,
- a fully equipped kitchen: 3 gas burners and 1 electric plate, microwave oven and another electric oven, refrigerator with deep freeze compartment, coffee maker, kettle, cooking utensils, cutlery ... as well as cupboards and shelves.
Miscellaneous: 1 hair dryer, 1 iron, 1 extra mobile radiator for winter time, two mobile fans for summer time, 1 basin and a hanger/dryer for little wash.
(1) For stays of 1 or 2 nights, bed linen and towels are not provided, and can be rent for an extra charge of 5 € per person.
(2) Cleaning of the flat at the end of your stay is optional : you pay 30 € unless you do it yourself.
(3) Late check in (after 7pm) or early check out (before 9am) : 20 Euros
(4) The apartment is comfortable for 5 grown up people (and a baby).
However, given the numerous requests received for the stay of 6 persons, and in order not to ban them, it is mentioned that it can also accommodate 6 people, provided to accept the conditions of existing housing.
The time of arrival and departure are flexible, depending on both the needs of tenants and the owner's availability.
Our flat will be occupied by you only.
We will welcome you, then show you the rooms and explain the main features before remitting the keys.
Interaction with guests
We kindly request your name and private email address, so that we can send you some useful docuents which we prepared for a pleasant and troubleless stay.
Other things to note
Optional cleaning fee : 30 Euros (you clean or you pay)
Late check in (after 7pm) or early check out (before 9am) : 20 Euros
For 1 and 2 night stays, bed linen and towels are supplied for an extra charge of 5 Euros / person, or the guests can bring their own.
A child's bed is also available for free
Security deposit 250 Euros (under direct management of Airbnb)
You are expected to be quiet after 10.00 pm.
A rental contract will be sent to you after booking confirmation.
Garbage should be dropped in the containers located in the inner yard (those with a yellow lid are dedicated to recyclable matters) ; also a specific container for glass.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
We are a franco-russian couple, with many and various interests in life.
We can talk several languages, and highly appreciate to meet people who enjoy encountering new cultures, minds and places.
Maybe your stay in Paris will be a bit different of what you imagined it could be, if we talk together ?
We will be glad to welcome you and make you feel as comfortable as possible.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any question or request.