Modern renovated apartment in one of the most famous streets of Berlin. The Stalinbauten (Zuckerbäckerbauten) are very well known and rich in history. We welcome you in our light-filled apartment. The room offers you privacy and tranquility.
We offer a large room with about 21 square meters in our four-room apartment. In the room is a large and comfortable sofa bed (140x200 cm), a desk and other furniture. We provide you with all the things you need (towels, etc.)
The apartment is equipped with everything necessary. The common areas (kitchen, bathroom) you can use of course. We offer:
- Washing Machine (2 € per washing)
- Hair Dryer
- 2 minute walk to the metro
- Parking behind the house
Interaction with guests
Just ask if you have questions :)
Other things to note
For further questions feel free to contact us.
Check-in times are flexible. But as we are working people you should communicate your arriving time early enough (at least 3 days before), so we can manage being at home when you are arriving.
As our Airbnb is just as nice as we live together with each other, we want to share some basic rules with you:
- Please take off your shoes, we want to keep the flat and the guest room clean.
- You can use our washing machine and our detergent. Please ask before you use it and we will show you how to use the machine. We charge €2 per wash cycle.
- Food is not included in our Airbnb. You can use basics like sugar, salt, spices or oil but you should buy your own drinks and meals.
- You can take dishes into your room, but please leave the water boiler in the kitchen ;)
- Please close the window and turn off the radiator when you leave the flat.
- You should leave the apartment as you've found it.
- You're welcome to use our internet access, but only for lawful purposes!
- Feel comfortable :)