About this listing
This double story house contains two bedrooms with queen sized beds. One bedroom is located on the top floor and one located on the ground floor. Each room contains an en-suite bathroom. This house contains a fully functioning kitchen, living area and small dining area. Access to the large patio areas surrounding the outdoor pool make this the perfect spot for a getaway in the sun.
Nestled in the quaint Cypriot village of Milia, this magnificent stonework villa comprising of 2 bedrooms offers stunning views of the surrounding valleys and hillsides and is uniquely decorated with antique artwork and artefacts from the African continent.
The gym, pool, hot tub and alfresco areas are common areas and shared with the other two houses on the property. However you are free to use any of the facilities listed below at your leisure:
- Free Wi-Fi
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Fully Functioning 24 Hour Gym
- Multiple Alfresco Areas
- BBQ Facilities and Outdoor Wood Fire Pizza Oven
- Laundry Facilities
- Free Parking
- TV access with satellite capability
Interaction with guests
Being a local and the owner of the property I'll be available to assist you for you stay with us and can recommend the local sites and attractions. Having lived abroad for many years I am fluent in English, Greek and Africans. I am also able to communicate in German and Dutch, however i am not fluent in these languages.
Other things to note
Please be aware that the property this house sits on and is made up of three residents adjoined on the one block. There is a 4 bedroom house a 2 bedroom house and a 1 bedroom house (all availble for rent), therefore there are some common areas that will be shared by other guests. However the property is large and your privacy is assured.
For your stay with us, there are just a few simple rules that you will need to follow:
- No food or drink while in the pool or hot-tub.
- No running near or around the pool and hot-tub.
- No smoking in the house (however there are designated smoking areas outside).
- No wet towels or clothing on the beds or furniture. Please also make sure that you dry yourself before entering the houses.
- Due to the unique nature of the property we dont accept booking for families with children under the age of 12 years old.
Please be aware that the property has antiques and artwork throughout, therefore care needs to be taken to make sure that no items are moved, removed or damaged. In the event of any damage or loss of property, compensation will need to be provided by the guests responsible.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.