Apartamento duplex na colina Santana junto à Avenida da Liberdade. Zona calma no centro da cidade com muita luz durante o dia.
Totalmente equipado com 2 quartos.
Reg n cinco, nove, nove, oitoAL.
Apartamento Duplex (100 m2) renovado por arquitectos num edifício centenário.
O apartamento está totalmente aquipado com toalhas de banho, lençois, internet wifi e TV cabo. E termos de disposição, o apartamento tem 2 andares:
i) No andar inferior (2º andar do prédio) existe um grande hall de entrada com acesso a doi quartos. Um quarto tem uma cama de casal e um pequeno sanitário com vista para o jardim do prédio. O outro quarto tem 2 camas individuais com acesso a uma pequena varanda.
ii) No andar superior (3º adnar do prédio) Tem acesso a uma sala grande com área de estar e de jantar e com uma varanda. Encontra-se ainda a cozinha e uma casa-de-banho completa.O apartamento tem muita luz durante o dia e uma vista magnifica para a baixa da cidade.
Localizado muito proximo da Av. da Liberdade num local tranquilo.
Nesta Avenida, a principal de Lisboa, encontra-se o comercio de luxo em Lisboa; é nesta arteria de Lisboa que as Lojas de marca têm as suas representações na cidade de Lisboa. Conhecida no sec. XIX como "Passeio publico" era o centro de convívio da melhor sociedade lisboeta. Hoje com as bonitas Lojas e os pequenos quiosques, os passeios decorados e ajardinados continua a ser uma das mais bonitas avenidas da cidade
Located near the famous Avenue of Liberty you're within a walking distance from the city's main attractions and have access to all public (URL HIDDEN) is fully equipped with cable and wireless internet connection, bed linen and house appliances.
Interaction with guests
The owner will be at the apartment to welcome you and do an introduction to the appliances.
The apartment will be delivered clean with bedding and towels changed. In case the length of stay exceeds one week, we can provide cleaning service and change of clothes upon request.
Other things to note
- Touristic tax: Launched on the 1st of Janueary 2016 the touristic tax is collected by the landlord upon your arrival and it is for all guests (more than 13 years old) and corresponds to €1 per day per person to a maximum of 7 days.
- You are entitled to bed linen and towels;
- Cable TV ;
- Wifi internet all over the apartment;
- 2 apartment keys (upon request);
- Heaters (winter) and fans (summer)
- There is also some food available.
License or registration number
Learn about this number
Reg n (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)AL
- Before your arrival you will be asked to provide information about you (passport, ID, place of birth, etc) reuired by the Portuguese Immigration.
The SEF accommodation bulletin is intended to monitor foreign nationals in the country. All foreign citizens, including nationals of other member states of the European Union, must complete an accommodation bulletin when staying in a hotel, tourist resort, local lodging establishment or similar tourist accommodation.;
- You are required to pay, apon arrival, the touristic tax required by Lisboa Townhall. It is 1 euros/person with more than 13 years old up to 7 days.
- The price is based on the number of guests so PLEASE DO NOT BRING MORE GUESTS TO THE APARTMENT. In case of infringment of house rules the security deposit will be claimed and the guests expelled from the apartment.
- Children are considered as a person as the price of the apartament is calculated based on the cleaning it requires after the guests leave, the number of towels and bed sheets it requires.
- you will be received by the landlord in the day of your arrival;
- There is touristic information in the apartment;
- It is forbidden to make noise after 23:00;
- Please, separate the garbage
- Respect the neighbours and do not make noise on the building stairs;
- Smoke is only allowed outside on the balcony;
- Please the apartment in acceptable conditions;
- It is forbidden to make parties on the apartment;
- No cadles in the apartment for security reasons.
This host has 60 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hi. I am portuguese living and working presently in Portugal. I have lived in Asia quite sometime (you can see from de decoration of my apartments) in Northern Europe and in the Pacific. I have worked in international organizations with multicultural environments so it is very easy for me to understand other cultures.
I love to travel and meet people from all over the world.
For any additional information about the apartment, please fee free to contact me. I am quite fast to reply.