Burscheid located on the edge of the "Bergisch Land" between Cologne and Dusseldorf. The house is situated in a valley with a tranquil forest location and is very conveniently located. The apartment is on the ground floor.
An ideal starting point for hiking in the "Bergisch" or swim in Burscheider bath with sauna and steam room.
Leisure and Sports
150 km walking along lush cornfields and extensive forests, past windmills and worth a half-timbered houses; Burscheider bathroom etc. with natural sole-active-pool with hydromassage, Kneipp pool, adventure pool with bubble seats air, ground bubblers, flood water plant and Prickelpool Well maintained and sunbeds
Conservation areas, remnants of a former ring wall in Eifgental, called Eifgenburg (10th century) The first tower of the Evangelical Church (11th century), and numerous mills: Lambertsmühle, Thiel mill, mill Duerscheider; alternative destinations, such as Burg Castle, the Cathedral at Altenberg, the area around the Solingen drinking water reservoir and recreation area Diepental.
The 51 sqm apartment is perfect as a holiday, but also exhibition apartment to cologne or flat assembler. Temporary accommodation is also possible.
- 2 sleeping rooms with 2 beds
- 1 living room with sofa, wardrobes and TV
- 1 kitchen with stove, oven, microwave, coffee maker ...
- 1 bathroom with tub and toilet, sink and window
- 1 hall
A maximum occupancy. 4 people is possible
- Discounters (Lidl, Aldi, Netto, Penny) ...... 3-4 minutes
- A1 ...... Burscheid driveway ..... 3 km ....... 6 minutes
- A3 ...... Opladen 10 km driveway ...... ..... 16 minutes
- Fair Cologne .................. 28 km ........ 24 minutes
- Fair Dusseldorf ........ 57 km ........ 35 minutes
- Center Leverkusen .... 20 km ........ 15 minutes
35, - € for 1 person
20, - € for each additional person