Super bright top floor apartment on Kottbusser Tor with well-isolated windows, open kitchen and living room area, big spacious bathroom, balcony and lovely neighbors, close to all amenities you might need.
Open and bright apartment with a fully equipped kitchen.
The bathroom has a shower/bathtub, washing machine and hair dryer you can use. I'll leave hand soap, shower gel, towels and toilet paper.
The bedroom has an 180cm wide bed, super comfy that can probably fit three people! (European King size). The sofa is also comfy and firm and can accommodate one person.
I hope you love our apartment and the neighborhood as much as we do!
Interaction with guests
I'm always available on my mobile phone if any questions arise. I also check my emails regularly.
Other things to note
The apartment is pretty quiet considering the busy neighborhood. The building was renovated just a few years ago, so all the windows are well isolated from outside noise, and most people find it surprisingly quiet.
The neighborhood is most busy in the afternoon/evening and quiets early mornings towards midday.
- Smoking on the balcony only.
- Shoes OFF in the apartment to avoid scratches and scuff marks on the parquet floor.
- Remember to close roof windows when going out just in case it rains, but kitchen/balcony windows can be left open for fresh air (when is not too cold and the heating in the room is off)
- Respect the neighbours and your surroundings.
- No illegal download please.
- Use recycle bins under the sink for glass, plastic, metal, paper.
- One big towel and one small towel per person per stay/week, if you need additional let me know.
- Feel free to use any of the spices or whatever is in the kitchen and fridge.
This host has 1 review for other properties.View other reviews