Located in the idyllic Symi island, our traditional family house has been tastefully renovated in 2015 to the highest quality. The house enjoys a stunning view above the sea and the colourful harbour of Symi.
The house consists of a living room, two bedrooms, a mezzanine, a bathroom and a well-equipped kitchen. Two big terraces with breath-taking views are like two additional rooms for the house.
Regarding the beds, we have:
- One double bedroom with two 80*200 beds that can either be brought together to have a big double bed or can be separated
- A single bedroom with a cotbed for a baby
- A mezzanine with a 90*200 bed
The living room and the bedrooms have electronic ACs.
The house is accessible by foot only from a staircase (Kali Strata) that starts from the port. There are 200 steps which represents an invigorating less than 5 minutes walk.
Supermarkets of the island can deliver food and water directly to the house.
Interaction with guests
We will do our utmost to give you the best tips of Symi; restaurants, beaches, excursions, etc.
Other things to note
There a plenty things to do in Symi :
- numerous beaches and cloves to dive in. The water is very very clear!
- walks in the mountains, under the pines or near the sea
- delicious restaurants, traditional tavernas or lively bars
- hundreds of churches to visit
- boat excursions around the island, other islands of the Dodecanese archipelago, trip to Turkey, or
- just relax on the terrace with a good read!