Our guest room is yours for your visit to Chester County and Phila. We are in rural setting close to eclectic Phoenixville, historic Valley Forge, Lancaster County, King of Prussia Mall, and more. Less than 10 miles from the Paoli train station.
Escape the crowds when visiting Phoenixville, Philadelphia, or SE Pennsylvania. The landscaping provides lovely views and privacy from the neighbors. You will want to take a walk on the back roads to enjoy the nature or just sit on the deck and take it all in.
Additional guest rooms available.
Access to room , shared bath(guests only), family room, dining room, deck, and house kitchen. Additional guest rooms available
Interaction with guests
We enjoy having guests and will interact (or not) as much as you'd like. We will be happy to advise on additional places to visit and eat in the area.
-Quiet hours are from 10:00PM - 7:00AM.
-Smoking is strictly prohibited.
-Be gentle with our septic system.
- Please keep the room clean.
- Please clear your own dishes. (putting in dishwasher is fine)
- In an emergency situation, the owner has a right to access the room.
-Children under 18 must be supervised at all times
CHECK IN RULES
- Check in hour is 3pm to 9pm. (Flexible upon request)
CHECK OUT RULES
-Check out is 12 noon.
- Please contact us in advance regarding possibilities of later departure or leaving luggage.