Enjoy a relaxing stay in this executive style apartment located only steps from Cottesloe beach and cafes. 10 minutes walk to train station. The apartment is 98 sqm in size.
Enjoy a relaxing stay at this apartment conveniently located only steps from Cottesloe beach & cafes.
-24 hour guest service
-Airport transfer available (additional charge apply)
Ground level contemporary furnished apartment on Eric St next to Cottesloe main beach
Reverse cycle air-conditioning (heating/cooling) in master bedroom & living room. Portable fan in second bedroom.
Tea & coffee facilities including complimentary tea, coffee & long life milk
Complimentary guest amenities include beautiful organic Australian-made SUKIN products
Master bedroom with 1 Queen bed, walk in robe, sliding door to courtyard & adjoining door to bathroom
Bedroom 2 with 1 Double bed, built in robe & sliding door to courtyard
Bathroom with shower/bath & single vanity
Fully equipped kitchen with double sink, dishwasher, microwave, 4 burner electric stove, oven, fridge & walk in pantry
Open plan kitchen/living/dining
Dining setting for 4
Living room with modular sofa, TV, DVD & Foxtel cable TV
Outdoor courtyard with BBQ & outdoor seating for 4
Fully equipped laundry facilities include washing machine & tumble dryer (located in bathroom)
Bed linen & bath linen provided
Private & secure car bay with garage remote control
Guests have full access to this apartment and a secure car bay. There is also free street parking available.
Interaction with guests
We are always available to assist with any queries during your stay.
Pop into our office any weekday for advise on your travel plans, we would love to point you in the right direction to make your stay a memorable experience!
1. Keys: Key and arrival information for the property will be issue to the guest once Airbnb advises payment confirmation. Upon completion of stay, Guests are required to leave the keys at the property. Please note a fee of $150 will be charged if keys are lost. If Guests lock themselves out of the property after office hours and staff are required to attend; charges will apply.
2. To maintain a good standard for our Guests we require certain conditions to be complied with. We appreciate most will respect the property, but the occasional abuse requires that we state the following conditions.
-Number of Guests accommodated shall not exceed the agreed number as per Airbnb initial booking and exceeding the agreed number of guests will result in forfeiture of the Security Deposit or possible eviction.
-Parties and functions are STRICTLY PROHIBITED. The price charged is for domestic use only and not commercial. Accordingly this rate does not allow for the extra wear associated with functions in terms of cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc. Use contrary to this may result in loss of your Security Deposit and/or additional payments and possible eviction.
-The property should be left in a similar state to its condition on arrival save for normal cleaning. A cleaning fee of $83 incl GST applies to each reservation.
-Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination of rental and a charge against the Security Deposit.
3. No Smoking is permitted within the property. A $50 charge will be deducted from your Security Deposit if cigarette butts are left lying in garden beds or paved areas. Charges will apply for any evidence of smoking inside the property.
4. No pets are permitted on the property during your stay.
5. Please note the Guest shall be an adult and shall be an occupant of the property during the entire reserved period. Other occupants or visitors will be family members, friends or responsible adults. Use of the premises will be denied to persons not in the foregoing categories, and as a result they will have to vacate the property immediately without any refund.
6.Damage and Breakages: These are the Guests' responsibility during their stay. Please note the Security Deposit does not limit the Guests' liability with respect to damages and breakage. The cost of breakages and damage to property will be deducted from the Security Deposit at the discretion of CBHS management and Airbnb.
7. Theft and Loss: The Owner and Owner's representative takes no responsibility for the Guests' personal property during their stay at the property.
8. Utilities: During your stay utility costs are the Owner's responsibility. In the event costs for utilities are significantly higher than the average monthly utility costs for the property; the difference in these costs may be passed onto and charged to the Guest. Internet use is complimentary but ONLY for email use & web browsing; it is not to be used for downloads such as movies. Charges will apply if capacity is exceeded.
9. Maintenance and general repairs: Any maintenance issues are to be referred to the CBHS management unless otherwise directed.
10. The Guests are to be aware of the hazards associated with rental of short term housing including, but not limited to:
-Slipping hazards associated with internal and external wet areas such as bathrooms, tiled outdoor areas, decking, stairs
-Tripping hazards associated with stairs
-Hazards associated with bringing electrical appliances in contact with water
-Natural gas hazards associated with space heating, water heating and cooking appliances such as cook tops and barbecues
-Hazards associated with hot water from faucets
-High temperature hazards associated with heaters, ovens, cook tops, scolding water
-Hazards associated with water feature and pond
-Hazards associated with venation blind cords
-Other hazards normally seen in households
11. Hold Harmless: The Owners do not assume any liability for loss, damage, injury or death to persons or their personal property. Neither do they accept liability for any loss or damage caused by weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond their control. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings, the signee accepts and assumes all risks associated with the rental of this property.
12. Waiver: The signee, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges both CBHS, it's employers, directors and assigns and the Owner from any and all claims, demands and causes of action by reason of any injury or whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the signee, or any of his/her guests as a result of, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Owner and CBHS free and harmless of any claim or legal action arising there from.
From Dec 15, 2017 - Jan 06, 2018 the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Cottesloe Beach House Stays is an accredited Australian tourism business that has been providing families and executives with an exceptional short term accommodation choice for over 8 years.
Corporate and leisure travellers can choose from a range of self contained properties to suit their needs including modern appliances and furniture, air conditioning, TV/DVD, linen and wifi.
Families, couples and individuals embrace our “home away from home” atmosphere; providing unique personal experiences such as spectacular ocean views, private balcony sunset drinks and outdoor barbeques.
With only short distances to the vibrant cafes and restaurants of Cottesloe, and easy public transport access to Perth city and historic Fremantle, Cottesloe Beach House Stays is the preferred accommodation choice for any traveller visiting Perth.