7 single beds in a sun filled self contained section floor of an very large family home. Explore semi rural Tokyo with parks and shrines nearby. Bus stop, convenience store and local restaurants all within walking distance. Free big car park is available in the house (outdoor and underground).
Our apartment is a fully contained separate apartment inside an large family home. Located on the ground floor with a small patio is great for relaxing in the Saitama area. With 7 single beds the house is perfect for medium sized groups. You would also have access to a full kitchen for preparing food. The main room has large glass doors providing lots of refreshing sunlight all day long.
Within the house in another self contained section is an all female share house but you will probably don't have chance to meet them as they are usually busy and it's in different floor with different door. There is a shared access rooftop which has an outdoor jacuzzi.
The house also has a shared underground carpark which guests can use along with shared gym equipment.
+++++++++ Amenities/Facilities ++++++++++
We will supply you with;
- Mobile Wi-Fi access
- Clean bath towels and linen
- Hair dryer
- Washing machine
- Full kitchen with fridge and microwave.
- New air conditioners
- Undercover carpark
- Shared gym equipment
- Shared jacuzzi
++++++++++++++ Bedding +++++++++++++++
7 single futons
Interaction with guests
This will be your own private house while you are in Tokyo. Of course I like to meet as many guests as possible, but I have a busy schedule so I let an Airbnb host support company called Zens care of my guests and apartment. Throughout your stay the Zens Team are always contactable for anything so please don’t hesitate to get in contact with them.
Other things to note
+++++++++++++ Children ++++++++++++++
We count children over 3 as regular guests, but children up to 3 can stay for free. Please let us know how many people would be arriving though :)
+++++++++++++ Check-in ++++++++++++++
Check-in time is usually after 3pm. If you have plenty of time, we suggest you use a coin locker in large/major stations to store your large bags.
+++++++++++++ Check-out ++++++++++++++
10am. Unfortunately you cannot leave your bags in the room as generally there will be another guest arriving in the afternoon.
Again we suggest a coin locker at the train station.
+++++++++++++ Availability ++++++++++++++
Our calendar in this page is usually always up to date no matter what this website says.
For your convenience, there is no need to ask us if it is available.
Also, last-minute bookings are usually no problem. Typically, the first paid reservation will get the room.
A short introduction of yourself is always nice. For example, your origin, jobs, age, hobby etc.
+++++++++++++ Last Words ++++++++++++++
Please read all the information available here & messages sent from Airbnb or us before you come to our place.
Room rates are better to check on the Airbnb website rather than asking us, because the rates fluctuate according to currency exchange rates.
Airbnb automatically takes care of the calculation.
We'd love to help you to enjoy your stay in Tokyo very much.
We try to keep the rules simple:
- Please don't smoke inside the room. You can smoke on the balcony but please close the window while you smoke so that smoke doesn't come inside.
- All musical instruments, stereos, radios, and your voice volume, etc., should be at a volume that won’t disturb the neighbours. Sometimes this can be quieter in Japan than other countries.
- Please ask us if you want to invite anyone over. If someone is staying overnight there is an extra charge which is 2500Yen per person.
- Please wash any dishes you use and try to leave the apartment in about the same condition as when you arrived. It helps us a lot to maintain a comfortable and clean environment.
- Please always give a smile to the neighbours or property manager if you see them :). Some of them may worry about new guests arriving so a smile is important!
- Please turn off the lights and air conditioner when you are out the apartment. We want to help the environment.
- Check-out has to be done by 10:00 am. I’m sorry but we have to charge you 3500 yen per hour for late check-out. It’s because we have to pay the cleaner for the extra hours and it will cause trouble for the next guests arriving.
- You are free to use the jacuzzi on the rooftop if it's free, but please put the sign on the door when you are using it and when you are finished please place the cover back on top
- Please respect the other residents inside the building and we ask you not to go to the second floor.
- The washing machine and dryer on the roof are for the tenants on the 2nd floor only, so we ask if you could only use what is provided for you your apartment
If you could treat our place like it's your own house we will be happy :)
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
Hi everyone :)
I was born and raised in Japan by a family who owns a temple. Inspired by BEATLES after having a chance to meet with them, I started chasing a dream to become a singer. I began my career as a singer in 1970 and performed music with my guitar at bar in Japan.
Today I still perform at live house in Roppngi and volunteer as a singer/pianist/guitarist.
I use Zens to help manage my place. Please feel free to ask me or Zens Team if you have any questions.
About the home
When you stay in an Airbnb, you’re staying in someone’s home.