This is a beautiful spacious 4 sleeping rooms (3bd+living room) & 2ba. I keep a private room so you may see me but I wont hang out unless you ask. Quite bedrooms w/ three California Kings all with memory foam. 2 Full/Queen Beds with memory foam toppers, blackout curtains & blinds, granite kitchen & baths, skylights, fireplace, washer/dryer.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
* FREE Indoor parking with keypad access for a full size Van or SUV (so that that you don't have to park blocks away or worry about vehicle security.)
* California King Beds in all bedrooms with Beauty-rest Black or Tempurpedic like mattresses each unique with granite tops on all furniture so you can have a great away from home relaxing experience for sleep or play.
* Laptop friendly workspace with granite desk and wireless printer in master bedroom.
* New blinds and blackout curtains in all rooms so that you can relax and sleep late of all day if you'd like
* Digital locks, keypads, and lock box in use, so that key exchange and usage is simple and easy
* Working Fireplace (so that you can be cozy with the family)
* Dual core 3.0 GhZ Windows 10 PC's in all rooms with lighted Logitech wireless keyboards and speakers. (so that you can work or surf or watch Netfix or YouTube from bed)
* All rooms have flat screen TV's with an HDMI input so that you can bring your own media or play with Our two Xbox 360s with lots of titles.
* Washer and Dryer in the home so that you can always have fresh clean clothes. Iron and ironing board are here too!
* Wireless HP NFC enabled printer so that you can print from your cell phone so that you don't have to visit FedEx to print tickets or boarding passes while your out
* Two Full Queen Size Futons with memory foam toppers make these beds favorites with all guests
* Two XL Terry cloth robes provided for the master bedroom and free disposable slippers for everyone (so that you will always be warm and cozy in the home)
* Both bathrooms are freshly remodeled with Granite and tile to guarantee extra clean areas during your stay.
* The kitchen is freshly remodeled with granite and Stainless Steel appliances, blender, toaster, coffee maker, glasses, cups, pots, pans, utensils, so that you can do your chef thing on a whim.
* Commercial Gym size Precor elliptical in living room so that you can start your day with fitness before everyone else wakes up
* Minutes from USF, UCSF, Golden Gate Park, Union Square, Downtown, Bart, Pacific Ocean Beach, Fisherman's Warf, and the Cable Cars.
Everything except for a private room with a private entrance and two small closets in the hallway I use for storage and supplies. You will not see me in your part of the home (homesharing) and I will never enter without your permission unless it is an emergency.
Interaction with guests
If you have questions or requests, I'm happy to be of service. Feel free to text at any time and call if their is an emergency.
We are privileged to give guests the experience of belonging and being at home in San Francisco. We want people to feel special, important and taken care of.
Other things to note
The fireplace flue is always open, please do not disturb it
I have one covered parking space for you to use for free and available during your stay.
There is street parking nearby. Most of it has a 2 hour limit between 8am Monday - 6pm Friday. So, you can park in a spot from 4pm in the evening to 10am in the morning before you have to move every 2 hours. Since the time limit doesn't apply on Saturday and Sunday, you can leave it from 4pm Friday night to 10am Monday morning.
There are also parking meters around. They are enforced Monday to Sunday 8am to 6pm. So you can park for free from 6pm to 8am. After that, it's $2 per hour which you can pay from your smartphone with an app.
If you park on the street, please read all street signs regarding street cleaning and such in order to avoid your car being towed.
I suggest dropping off your stuff before you go sight seeing, just so that you don't have all of your baggage in a car, which may be tempting for a thief. You may drop off your things at the home after 11am.
Do your best to prevent a robber from breaking into your car. Do not leave any bags or belongings or even jackets in the car, particularly not in sight, any of which may be tempting for a thief. If you're going to park and put things in the trunk, put them in the trunk in advance before you park so people don't see you loading your trunk with goodies then walking away. I think SF is a pretty safe city, but I also think it's important to set yourself up for success as much as possible. =) STR-0000455
License or registration number
Learn about this number
I cannot stress this enough: The best guest-host interactions come from clearly understanding what a listing offers, and what behavior is expected.
When you check the "I accept" box when submitting your Reservation Request, you are reaffirming that both you AND your travel partners (if applicable) have read this entire listing at least once, and agree to its terms.
We need a complete guest list before check-in
Check-ins are welcome anytime after 400 pm. If you need early access to drop off luggage we can arrange that
On CHECKOUT please,
1. Turn off lights, tvs, computers, and all heaters.
2. Load Dishwasher
3. Please pack out what you pack in. Take out your garbage to main garbage room in lobby.
4. Return lobby door key to lock box
Any violation of the house rules may result in the immediate termination of the booking agreement. In these instances, all fees may be forfeited and, where appropriate, deductions from the security deposit may be made within Airbnb policy.
VACATION "HOST" AND "GUEST" RENTAL AGREEMENT"
For consideration, which is acknowledged, "Guest" is being granted permission upon their specific request to visit the property specified in this booking (collectively the “PROPERTY”) and to use personal property and other rights related thereto and other good and valuable consideration, we, the guest creating the booking and the party we represent (collectively the “Guest”), have read this agreement and hereby agree as follows:
I. RENTAL TERMS... WE AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING
1. Check in is at 4pm, and check out is at 11am.
2. Lyon Street Properties and any agents or employees acting on behalf of Lyon Street Properties (collectively the “HOSTS”); and the owners of the PROPERTY (including the title holders of the property and/or entity owning the PROPERTY kept on file with the ("HOSTS"), their respective heirs and successors (collectively the “Owners”) are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. "HOSTS" and the Owner are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest.
3. LATE CHECK IN's:
Late check-ins (check-ins between 7-10 pm) will be with lock box key entry.
Early check-ins (check-ins between 12-4 pm) You can store your Bags, but most likely the cleaners will be working in the space.
Late check-outs can be arranged let us know in advance and if their is not another guest booked we can comply
4. OTHER GUESTS :
People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property and a list of all guests must be furnished to "Manager" or "Host" 24 hours prior to arrival. We agree that any other person in the property is our responsibility.
5. SMOKING / FIRE:
We agree not to smoke, use incense or candles or allow our guests to smoke, use incense or candles inside the PROPERTY. If the "HOSTS" or Owners find evidence of smoking, we agree to pay up to $500 for cleaning.
6. NO PETS:
We understand that no pets are allowed at the PROPERTY. If the Managers or Owners find evidence of smoking, we agree to pay up to $500 for cleaning.
The roof is for "Owners" and "HOSTS" use only. Guests may use only if an a emergency exists to exit. No smoking is allowed on the roof,
Absolutely NO FOOD is permitted in the bedrooms as this encourages the local ant population to move in. Please use the dining room to consume your snacks/meals should you decide to bring them in. We have a designated food storage area in the kitchen for your convenience.
Guests may not have mail or packages delivered to the property. Fed Ex / and Kinko's are less than a five minute walk if you want to send packages to one of those businesses
10. FIRE ESCAPE :
Please do not climb the fire escape off of the deck of your room except for emergency use.
If parking is desired or included , we agree to only use the allocated parking space. The "HOSTS" and Owners are not responsible for any damage to cars or vehicles. Do not block your neighbor’s driveway. Any vehicles blocking their driveway are subject to towing from the city of San Francisco; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
12. LINENS AND TOWELS:
Linens and bath towels are included, but there is no daily maid service. We agree to not remove towels or linens from the premises. We agree to pay for all missing sheets and bath towels.
13. CLEANING: Be considerate and help keep our home nice. Clean up after each kitchen use as others may use right behind you. We agree to keep the furnishings, appliances and decorations in good order. If the “Hosts or Owners find evidence of abuse we agree to pay damages.
14.”HOSTS” and “Owners” can enter the PROPERTY as needed. The “HOSTS”and “Owners” will give you advance notice whenever possible, and then will ring the bell prior to entering.
II. Waiver: We, the GUESTS, knowingly, freely and voluntarily, for ourselves, as well as our heirs, personal representatives, our guests, successors and assigns, waive any claim or cause of action of any kind whatsoever from which any liability may or could accrue to Lyon Street Properties and any agents or employees acting on behalf of Lyon Street Properties(collectively the “HOSTS”); to the title holders of the property and owners or entity of the property kept on file with the “HOSTS”, their respective heirs and successors (collectively the “Owners”); and assigns that arises out of or relates to visiting or using any of the PROPERTY. We assume all risks of injury to ourselves, our guests, and to our personal property, while visiting or using any of the PROPERTY, as well as in connection with any activities in which we participate during our visit. We waive any and all claims that we have or may have in the future against the “HOSTS” and Owners, in any action arising out of, relating to or in connection with our visit to or use of any of the PROPERTY, whether of actual damages, exemplary or punitive damages, consequential damages or otherwise. We intend for the scope of the waiver and assumption of risks in this paragraph, as well totality of this agreement, to be interpreted in the broadest possible manner and to be enforced to the full extent permitted under the law.
III. Care of the PROPERTY: We acknowledge and agree that we will be responsible and liable for any lost, broken, or stolen items left for our use in the PROPERTY and for any damages to the items or PROPERTY during our stay, including acts by us or any of our guests.
IV. Use of PROPERTY. We agree to only use appliances for their intended uses. We agree that we are responsible and liable for all damages, bodily injury and death that may occur in connection with our visit to or use of the PROPERTY and caused by but not limited to use of appliances (stoves, ovens, fire pits, fireplaces, propane grills, and all other appliances), pool, spa, vehicle, golf cart, or any other PROPERTY represented by the Managers. We understand that the PROPERTY may be situated near a body of water, or on a high-floor and may include terraces, balconies, windows, stairs, low railings, and swimming pools and hot tubs without lifeguards. We understand the risks, and will be responsible and liable for damages, bodily injury and death caused to guest(s) and any other persons visiting the “PROPERTY” as our guest.
Fireplaces (if included in rental). We agree to make sure the flue is open before lighting a fire, and use only the provided wood in the fireplace.
V. Personal Property: We understand that we are responsible for our personal property if lost, stolen, damaged, or left behind in the PROPERTY.
VI. Reasonable Use: We agree to only use the PROPERTY as a private vacation residence. We agree not to allow the PROPERTY to be used for any improper or illegal purposes. We agree to abide by the rules, regulations, terms and conditions of the community where the PROPERTY is located and to refrain from any activity that interferes with the quiet enjoyment of its residents. We further agree to abide by any and all applicable laws and ordinances of the jurisdiction where the PROPERTY is located.
VII. Release of Liability: To the maximum extent permitted under the law, WE RELEASE FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY the Owners and “HOSTS” for any loss, damage, injury, or expense that we may suffer, or that our family or guests may suffer, as a direct or indirect result of use of any of the PROPERTY and due to any cause whatsoever, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION: NEGLIGENCE, BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR BREACH OF ANY STATUTORY OR OTHER DUTY OR CARE THAT MIGHT BE OWED BY ANY OF THE OWNERS PARTIES. This release is intended to be interpreted in the broadest possible manner.
VIII. General Provisions: We agree that If any part of this Agreement is found void and unenforceable, it will not affect the validity of the balance of the Agreement, which shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms. BY ACCEPTING THIS RESERVATION AND ENTERING THE PROPERTY WE ACCEPT THE TERMS OF THIS RENTAL AGREEMENT. WE ARE EXPRESSLY ASSUMING THE RISK FROM OUR USE OF THE PROPERTY. WE ARE ASSUMING THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL HARM ARISING TO ME; MY PARTY; OTHERS WHO I INVITE; AND OTHERS WHOM MY PARTY INVITES TO USE THE PREMISES. WE AGREE THAT WE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SAFETY OF ALL PEOPLE ON THE PREMISES DURING THE PERIOD OF THE OUR STAY.