About this listing
Paradise Palms Resort - Enjoy the best resort amenities in the world! Just minutes from Disney, enjoy our stunning 4 Bed/ 3 Bath Town Home!
This beautiful unit is located in Paradise Palms Resort one of Florida's Premier Resorts only 5 minutes from Disney!! and within a couple miles to restaurants, grocery stores and shopping.
Stay in the lap of luxury when you book our professionally decorated unit in Paradise. In this resort you will have all the advantages of a vacation home plus access to a gate secure resort including an over 9000 sq ft state of the art club house and tropical lagoon style resort pool.
1800 sq ft of living space
Private screened splash pool with covered lanai
Master Suite with King Size bed and flat screen TV in all bedrooms
Large flat screen TV in living room + DVD player.
A large fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, including range, microwave, dishwasher and granite counters / breakfast bar.
Washer and Dryer
Iron and Ironing Board
Free Internet Access Wifi
Linens and Towels provided
Bedding: 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Queen, 2 Twin Beds
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Living room with a sectional sofa, chair, Large Flat screen TV and a dvd player.
- Private screened in splash pool with covered lanai and patio furniture + BBQ GRILL
- Dining Area + Breakfast bar
- Guest Bedroom #1: Queen size bed and a 32' Flat screen TV
- Guest Bathroom #1: Toilet, Shower, Single Vanity with Granite Top
- Master Bedroom: King size bed, 42" flat screen TV.
- Master Bathroom: Combination Tub/Shower, Toilet, Dual Vanity with Granite Top,
- Guest Bedroom # 2: 1 Queen Bed and a 32" flat screen TV
- Guest Bedroom # 3: 2 Twin beds, 32" Flat Screen TV
- Guest Bathroom # 2: Toilet, Shower, Dual Vanity with Granite Top
- Laundry Room: Full size washer and dryer, Iron, Ironing board
- No smoking
- No loud parties
- No pets
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
Ray & I are a father and son team who rent vacation villas in the Orlando area.
We love to travel! Over the years we have had our best experiences staying in villas and apartments instead of hotels. We have found it is a more comfortable way to spend time with family and friends, and save some money too!
We love the Disney and Universal parks in Orlando, and travel to a lot of new places in Europe, the Caribbean and other parts of the world.
In the end, it is not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away.
We look forward to hosting you.
Max & Ray
Resort Homes of Florida