If you're looking for a nice comfortable place to stay near Santa Cruz, our cabin is ideally located in Mount Hermon/Felton near Scotts Valley just 8 miles from the world famous Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk.
We have 2 bedrooms with queen beds, 2 full bathrooms, newly carpeted living room, new hardwood floors and appliances in the kitchen, and a large covered deck with redwood tree views. It's a warm and cozy cabin in the woods at beautiful and magical Mount Hermon!!!
1. No shoes inside the house
2. No smoking
3. No pets
4. No parties (more than the registered guests)
5. No loud noise or music after 10pm
6. Turn lights off when you go out or go to sleep
7. Tidy up as much as you can by leaving no trace behind (do your dishes, take out the trash, and remove your food from the fridge)
8. Parking is limited to two cars on dirt spaces parallel to Forest Road. Please don't park on the driveway. There is a nice family that lives on the lower level. You will be staying upstairs in "Upper Heather"
9. Respect and take care of our cabin. It is our family vacation home that we love, warts and all! It's our cozy cabin in the woods, not the Chamanade or Dream Inn! So please don't expect immaculate poshness...but just a charming rustic cabin with the occasional cob webs and leaves on the decks.
10. We have a couple of security cameras by the windows to help us monitor the cabin when no one is there.
11. No keys to lose or to return! This property provides secure, keyless entry with an August Smart Lock. You can lock and unlock the door with your smartphone, using a unique virtual key issued to you for the duration of your stay.
Enjoy your stay and have a relaxing, fun and adventurous getaway in beautiful Mount Hermon and the Santa Cruz mountains!!