Ideal home base any time of year! We're 100 yards to the lift, but only 2 blocks from the center of downtown Breckenridge. We have a very comfortable king size bed in the sleeping loft, new LED TV with HD package and Netflix streaming, updated bathroom, full kitchen, and a heated garage!
Amazing location! We're only 100 meters to the snowflake chair lift, right across the street from Four O'Clock ski run, yet only 2 blocks from the center of Main St, and all of the shopping, dining, and action in historic downtown! Ideal home base any time of year.
We remodeled in 2013/2014, and we're continuing to make updates all the time. Here's a list of amenities:
- Sleeping loft with a new and very comfortable king size bed! (open to the space and lower ceiling height)
- New queen size sofabed (unique design with 2 length-wise mattresses. Much more comfortable than your typical pull-out)
- New matching chaise lounge
- Newly updated bathroom (with hair dryer and heat lamp)
- New carpet, tile, and cork flooring
- Fully equipped kitchen with microwave, toaster, coffee maker, crock pot, popcorn maker, blender, and all pots/pans and cooking utensils you might need
- dining table
- 47" LED SmartTV with cable, blu-ray player, internet, and unlimited Netflix movie streaming
- 32" flat screen TV and DVD player in the loft
- An incredibly toasty gas fireplace
- Free Wi-Fi
- Work desk
- Coin laundry room right next door
- storage locker for snowboards, skis, etc right outside the front door
- Access to recently updated pool/hot tub complex with indoor/outdoor heated swimming pool, 3 hot tubs, locker room with showers & storage lockers, and heated pool deck. Note: complex is shared among several complexes, and is closed during the slower "mud seasons" in May and October. The hours are 10am-9pm.
- Designated heated garage space - a rare and highly sought after perk. It means no shoveling/scraping, or moving your car for the plows in the winter...and excellent for storing bikes/rafts/kayaks/etc in the summer to keep your stuff dry and out of sight.
You won't really need a car staying in our condo. So if you choose not to drive, you can walk everywhere you (URL HIDDEN) need to wait for the shuttle. However, there's a bus stop out front if you want a free ride to City Market, the recreation center, ice rink or anywhere else in town...or in summit county via link to the summit stage free bus system.
Upon booking, we will send you our welcome guide, which outlines everything you might want to know about the condo, town, mountain, restaurants, bars, suggestions, tips, etc. We want you to make the most of your visit, so we're always updating it based on our experience and our guest's feedback.
4-5 night minimum during holidays, 3 night minimum during ski season and peak times (can be flexible if backing up to another reservation), and 2 night minimum in all other scenarios.
Best price you'll find for this location and amenities!
Nothing is shared, you'll have full and private access to everything described.
Interaction with guests
We're fully available to our guests, providing both of our cell phone numbers if anything is needed during your stay. Our welcome guide outlines everything you might want to know in advance of your stay, but we're always fast to respond to any additional questions you might have.
Other things to note
The king bed is in our sleeping loft. To use it, you must be nimble enough to climb the ladder into the loft.
1) Absolutely NO SMOKING!
2) Shoes/boots need to be taken off at the door.
3) No pets (it's a dumb HOA rule, which comes with a hefty fine if violated unfortunately)
My husband and I live in wonderful Denver, CO. More than anything, we love to travel and get to know people who help us experience the local flavor of each place we visit. Likewise, we're excited to host visitors from all over the world! We're very active and love the outdoors. We don't smoke and we appreciate a clean place to stay, and therefore provide a smoke-free and clean place to stay as well. We speak English and a little Spanish.