Budget, Clean, private, fully-permitted basement level unit: 2 bedroom and 1 bathroom, Private side entrance. No living room, no kitchen or common area but laundry room with Keurig, toaster, mini-fridge & TV. Steps to Restaurants, Bars & Max train to downtown. Free off-street parking. 20min to Airport. *This space works best for a group or family who plans to be out & about exploring Portland as there is no common space.
Two bedrooms with a private bathroom in a separate area/unit basement level. Side separate entrance. This is a great space for those who want to be out and about exploring PDX. *Note* there is no common area such as a living room or kitchen.
Heat is provided in the bedrooms via wall heaters. Both bedrooms have a desks, desk chairs and queen size beds, and wall heaters for heat.
You will have key-code access through a private side door to the basement level bedrooms with private bathroom.
Interaction with guests
We can help with recommending local places to see and any other tourist needs.
Other things to note
**Note when your enter, ours dogs can hear you and they will bark but when we are around we manage them. The dogs do not have access to the basement/your area. They are contained on the main level. They do go around to the backyard sometimes and can try to see you through the fence. Also we have a baby that will have off hours of sleeping and will make noise. We will try our best to keep noise levels low.
License or registration number16-234651-000-00-HO
Learn about this number
“House rules." We expect guests to treat the home with respect as you would your own.
1. No smoking indoors or on the property - also please don't discard your used cigarettes in the house trash cans.
2. Please no loud music
3. No parties
4. No overnight guests without previous approval from your host.
5. No pets
6. Please respect our neighbors
7. Do not engage in illegal activities anywhere on the property.
This applies to both drugs and internet activity.
8. If you break or damage something, please let us know and arrange for it's replacement or repair.
9. Food in the bedrooms are OK, please respect the place and clean-up after yourself.
10. Do not leave any food out that will attract uninvited pests.
11. Do not leave the bathroom vent on longer than needed after using the shower. Please use the timer
12. Recycle - we get a fine from the city if we don't recycle properly.
13. Laundry usages is OK, but please be considerate. No laundry running all night and day as that is excessive.
Also note we have a baby that will have off hours of sleeping and will make noise. We will try our best to keep noise levels low M-D 9pm.
A & J