About this listing
A charming and beautiful 2 independents bedroom attic in the Malasana neighborhood of old Madrid. It´s perfectly located within walking everywhere. Close to the Metro. 15 square meter terrace has a fantastic view over.
A charming and beautiful 2 bedroom attic
The apartment has a unique 15 square meter terrace has a fantastic view over the Plaza del 2 de Mayo. During the summertime you can enjoy it all day, as well as during the warm nights of Madrid. It´s furnished with a sofa to relax and a large table and chairs while contemplating open skies. In winter you have at your disposition blankets to keep out the cold
The interior of the apartment is charming and bright (and cozy in winter) with an open floor plan and high (3 meter) ceilings.
The kitchen is fully equipped with gas rings, an electric oven, refrigerator and microwave.
There is a dining table next to the open kitchen with space for 6 people.
There are two bedrooms; the main one has a queen sized bed and the secondary one has raised sleeping loft, also with a queen-sized mattress.
The living room has a sofa/coach and a flat screen wall-mounted television.
The bathroom is spacious, with a cast iron bath tub and washing machine.
The apartment has central heating and WIFI.
Perfectly located for walking everywhere.
Malasaña is a district of central Madrid and is distance of the Gran Via (10 minute walk) the Puerta del Sol (15 minute walk) and the Prado museum (35 minute walk).
FROM AIRPOR(URL HIDDEN)Metro TRIBUNAL/BILBAO. 50 minuts from airport. 4,(URL HIDDEN)Taxi: , 20/25 minutes, Taxis from the airport to the city center, always cost 30 €
Interaction with guests
I will answer you in a few hours or immediately if I can.
Malasaña is considered the Bohemian district Madrid´s central . It´s a vibrant neighborhood of cobble stoned streets in the center of Madrid, well located, quiet but not boring, where tradition blends with modernity, young and old live together. During the day the neighborhood is alive and the streets are at a slow pace, without all the hustle and bustle of other streets of the city. The neighborhood has been rejuvenated recently; it has become more cosmopolitan, which is seen in the diversity of its shops, galleries, bars, bookstores, restaurants and new cultural proposals. It's a fun neighborhood to walk around and discover a variety of good, inexpensive deals.
Markets, shops, restaurants, theaters, sidewalk cafes and a children's playground are also all nearby.
Away from the traffic noise and the buzz from tourist crowds or the shopping streets, you will experience the true lifestyle of Madrid in this laid back neighborhood.
This part of the city is where trends and tradition blend, mixing and older crowd with the a more hipster one.
METRO TRIBUNAL/BILBAO (150 meters to the apartment)
Other things to note
The check-in and check-out are flexible as long as other guests don´t enter or leave the same day.
We´ll come to clean the apartment at 11.15 h. and It will be OK around 14.30 h.
When you arraive, you can leave your luggage in the apartment. I ´ll explain how things work and give you the keys.
You can leave your luggage at the apartment until new guests arrive.
- It is forbidden to have parties with the noise bothering the neighbors.
- No meetings of more than 7 people are allowed in the apartment.
- Do not wear high heels at home.
- you can lower the trash to the front door of the building, between 19 h. and 23.30 (please type in the orange cube).
- If you need to recycle trash. C / Divino Pastor corner with C / Fuencarral
- Do not leave trash in the doorway (entrace the building).
- Do not throw anything from the terrace.
- if the neighbors call the police because you're having a party at home (if you make a lot of noise), you may be expelled of the apartment.
- If someone rings the bell, may be the mailman or someone introduces advertising in mailboxes. Do not open
- Don`t brushing the chairs on the ground
- Enjoy the house like yours. Take care and respect the neighbors.