Beautiful private house surrounded by fruit trees, in quiet neighborhood only 5 min walk from town center.
Please respect the guidelines we have created for the visitors and guests during their stay.
UPON ARRIVAL AND DURING YOUR VISIT
~ Consider this to be a sacred temple of the earth, and sanctuary, and honor it with your conscious presence and care..
- Please be sure to close the gates behind you.
- All indoor spaces are non-smoking areas to maintain their fresh air ambience. Please smoke outside in designated areas and use the ashtrays provided.
-Sheets and towels will be changed weekly, and personal laundry service can be arranged weekly.
-WiFi is available in your suite and outdoor patio,
~The kitchen is stocked with quality stainless steel pots,a fridge, 4 burner gas stove with oven, blender, dishes and utensils. Please treat all things with care and if something is broken or malfunctioning, inform us immediately. There is housekeeping services provided twice a week, but it is up to the guests to wash their own dishes, keep things clean and organized at all other times.
-When you leave, please remove your food items out of the refrigerator and cupboards and dispose of all garbage in the waste container provided.
GUESTS and SOCIALS
- Additional overnight guests are not permitted unless approved by either Vladimir or Elena, and the $15 per person additional occupant charge will apply.
- Socials involving more than 2 outside guests need to be pre-approved, at least 24 hours in advance, We encourage guests to consider this space to be a retreat and rejuvination experience, and to enjoy social experiences in town. Quiet time is between the hours of 10pm and 7am.
- we have friendly French puddle on property but over pets are not allowed.
~ Please notify us at least 2 days prior to your departure should you need to change our original booking date, and upon leaving all personal belongings are to be removed from the suite, and the suite left in good condition, dishes washed, and fridge empty.