Guests are free to roam 3 hectare grounds including private woodland, mountain views.
The house occupies a dominant position on the south-western side of a wooded hill at a height of 800 m with a stunning view on the surrounding landscape (Luberon mountain, Oppedette canyon, Plateau Albion, Mt Ventoux and the Lure mountains). From here you can see the so-called "villages perches” Viens, Banon and Simiane la Rotonde which are considered to be the most beautiful villages of France.
The region is famous for its lavender fields and the production of goat cheese. There are many opportunities for hiking or horseback (riding 8 km). The nearest villages are 5 km and 8 km with all the shops and restaurants available. Access nearest motorway is 32 km (Manosque).
Our house is rented for the entire week from Saturday to Saturday from April to October.
Our house of about 180 m2 suitable for 4-6 persons is composed of:
- The ground floor of the house is open plan offering it a light and airy feel.
- Living room (80m²) with a fully equipped open-style kitchen and a stone fire-place, a TV-set with DVD player, une chaine hi-fi; Wi-fi.The living room is dual aspect and has a french window leading out onto the veranda overlooking the valley. Perfect for watching the local wildlife
- The kitchen is equipped with an electric oven, gas cooker, dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster and an extensive range of kitchen utensils and equipment
- the cellar with washing machine, iron and ironing board, fridge with freezer compartment
- a bathroom with a sink, shower and WC
- 2 terrace (to the east and west) with chairs and a table. A BBQ is available for guests use.The sunsets are simply marvellous to contemplate from the terrace.
The first-floor :
- 3 bedrooms (2 beds of 160x200 and 2 twin beds of (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)m² each
- a bathroom with a shower over the bath, bidet, WC and heated towel rail
- a balcony with a magnificent view opening up
In front of the house you’ll find at your disposal a garden with lawn furniture and a barbecue where you can relax in the shadow watching the butterflies gracefully flying from one rose to another.The eastern terrace is equipped with cooking facilities.
The owner’s house is located at the distance of about 50 m. There is a vegetable garden between the two houses.
We will guide you in your discovery of cultural and natural heritage of our region which offers unlimited possibilities for short walks and hiking tours, bicycle and car rides.
The owners of the house are professional nature experts. On your request we can propose personalized accompany tours or advise other nature guides of the region (fauna, flora). We can provide you with maps, guides, binoculars and a telescope.
Our house is built according to bioclimatic concept. It is energy-independent (photovoltaic module, water heated by the sun, firewood). Only natural, environmentally safe materials of local origin were used for construction.