About this listing
Newly furnished million dollar house with in-Ground Spa, build-in BBQ grill and Fire pit. 4 great size bedrooms, plus a loft with sleeper, comfortable fit 10 guests/
This house is inside a gated community, very nice neighborhood and environment. The exclusive gated community offers resort-style amenities including Clubhouse, 5 pools with spa, lighted tennis courts & sports courts, tot lots & serene parks & walking trails. Major supermarkets and department stores are only one block away.
Disneyland: 13 miles
John Wayne Airport: 8.5 miles
Newport Beach: 14 miles
Laguna Beach: 15 miles
Crystal Cove Beach: 14 miles
South Coast Plaza: 10 miles
Costco Wholesale: 3 miles
Target: 1.3 miles
Whole Food: 5 miles
About the Beds:
Please refer pictures accordingly about the beds:
King Size x 1 each -- Master Suite
Queen Size x 1 each -- Guest Room A
Queen Size x 1 each -- Guest Suite
Full x 1 each + Twin x 1 each -- Guest Room B
Full Sleeper/Futon x 1 each -- Upstair Loft
Guests may park on the driveway or street. We do not give access to the garage unless you have more than 3 cars. The swimming pool inside the community require key, please return the key back to the house after. Any lose of keys will subject to a $50 charge.
All vehicles must register by us in order to pass the gate, so please report each driver's full name before arrival.
Please respect the house rules, and community policy. Failure may subjects to penalty.
1. Always have an adult with minor if you want to access any pool or spa, on this property or public's
2. No parties or any loud music after 11:00PM. Any disturbing activities will have you lost premises immediately. Please consider this very seriously.
3. No Smoking inside the house.
4. No pets entry the house.
5. Light cooking and BBQ is allowed, but overuse kitchen may cause extra cleaning fee. (Eg: leave massive unclean dishes and cooking ware, have stove very greasy.)
6. Extra deposit may require if you stay over a week.
Hi, there, My name is Vivi and I am a Real Estate Broker. I'm currently living in L.A. Travel for sure is my habit, and I feel so awesome to meet people from different country with different cultures. I really appreciate every guest and host that I've met.