About this listing
Cape Escape has recently been fully renovated and the result is a clean, light and bright fantastic private getaway with everything you need for that weekend away.
Newly listed and available from Dec 2105.
With a large front fence and electric gate made by local artist DAK you and your pets will be secure and hidden away.
A native garden at the rear is the perfect setting for a BBQ on the undercover deck or a fire in the pit in the arvo sun in the back yard.
Rented as complete house.
Close to safety beach, suitable for kids (6 min or 500mtr walk) in quiet street with little traffic. Surf Beach 1km away.
Walk to the local shops which include Burnt toast Cafe, takeaway food, surf store and tavern. Buses run from the end of the street to Cowes, Wonthaggi or Melbourne daily.
Other things to note
2 Bedrooms (Linen Can be sullied for extra $30 per stay)
*1 x Queen Bed
*2 x King Single Beds with tv and dvd player
* Dining table with 4 chairs
* Kitchen with gas burners and electric oven, fridge, dishwasher pantry & microwave
* Breakfast bar with two stools
* Stereo,TV & Dvd
* Large leather lounge suit (suitable to be used as a bed for extra guest)
* Front Deck (morning sun) & Undercover rear deck (arvo sun) picnic table and chairs
* Front load washing machine & Dryer
* Large yard which is secure for pets or children
Cape escape is aimed at couples, families or two couples. We want you to have a good time but please be aware you are in a residential area.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.