About this listing
Fully renovated contemporary townhouse in Queen Village, with plenty of light coming in, open concept main living space, close to everything (walking, biking and public transportation) With two guest bedrooms available for guests from 09/18 to 09/28.
This is a bright private bedroom with a full size bed on the second floor. Must be able to walk up stairs from ground level to the second floor.
The other is a private bedroom with a pull out sofa and pull out ottoman on the third floor (accommodating up to three guests) and cable TV. Must be able to walk up stairs from ground level to the third floor.
Our guests have access to the guest bedroom and shared guest bathroom as well as all common spaces (living, dining, kitchen, home theater, office and roof deck). We also provide free wireless internet access (wi-fi)
Interaction with guests
Glad to provide suggestions on directions, sites, restaurants, etc. or to leave you on your own, as you prefer. Love to meet people from other places and hear about where you have been. Portuguese and Spanish speaking as well.
Queen Village a historical neighborhood in Center City Philadelphia, close to shopping, restaurants, cafes and bars.
The house is in walking distance to the main visitor center, center city and convention center, with easy access to public transportation. There is also an Indigo Bicycle Share station two blocks from our house.
- Please keep our house secure and lock the door when entering or leaving the house.
- We have a smart thermostat so please don't adjust the settings yourself, ask us and we will happily do it.
- Feel free to use the kitchen, but please clean up after!
- Please refrain from using the 2nd floor bathroom, you are welcome to use the basement or the 3rd floor bathrooms at your convenience
- Please do not invite strangers into our home
- Enjoy your stay!
This place would love your review
When you book this place, here’s where your review will show up!