This apartment is complete with a fully-equipped kitchen, living area, and a spacious bedroom. Guests can enjoy the building's a special events lounge with a full kitchen and wet bar, an outdoor patio deck with bocce courts and seatingand a health club.
1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, sleeps 3
A safe haven from the madness of Midtown Manhattan, Chelsea is internationally renowned as a hub for arts and culture. The Apartments here give guests the opportunity to live among the cutting-edge art scene, adventurous dining, and exciting nightlife that make this neighborhood so famous. Enjoy the afternoon taking a leisurely stroll through Madison Square Park or viewing the collections in the Museum at the Fashion Institute of Technology before spending the evening in one of the many trendy clubs or bars that Chelsea has to offer. Each fully furnished unit has hardwood floors, granite countertops, and stainless steel appliances. Our 24-hour customer and concierge services, perfect location, unrivaled amenities, and close proximity to the 23rd Street PATH Station and the Herald Square Subway Station makes this the perfect place to stay on your upcoming visit to New York City!
- The use of amenities is subject to availability.
- Bed size is subject to change.
- Photos are representative.
- Pet Fee: $250/$500
- Pet Policy: Please note that this building may have specific pet restrictions including # pets, pet size and breed. Prior to confirming your reservation, please reach out to the property to check their pet policies.
- To arrange parking, guest must contact us 48 hours before arrival.
This host has 874 reviews for other properties.View other reviews