About this listing
Beach at 5mn (1.5km), very quiet area
Car not absolutely necessary (public transportation nearby)
47m2 (including a 9m2 terrasse) , 1 bedr.
Quiet/nice Terrace & Veranda
2 tennis courts
NEW bed and sofa bed
House linen & beach towels included (during summer) and avaible upon request (extra fee, rest of the year)
A perfect location, residence and apartment to spend a relaxing memorable vacation stay.
- 47m2 (including a 9m2 terrace) with 1 bedroom
- Can accommodate 1-4 guests
- 1 double bed, new
- 1 sofa bed, new
- 1 baby bed
- 2 tennis courts
- Private parking
- High speed Internet access with channels from the US, UK etc.
- Fully equipped kitchen: 2 electric plates, 1 microwave, 1 traditional oven, 1 BBQ etc.
- A wonderful terrace with view on palm trees: enjoy breakfast and meals while listening to birds/cicadas
- A spacious veranda wide open onto the terrace for dinner with a BBQ
- A main room with couch/sofa and flat screen TV
- Bed and sofa bed are new and very comfortable
For music lovers: A Philips DCM2055/12 Hi-Fi/sound system with dock station allowing to listen and charge simultaneously your Ipod/Iphone.
Car is not an absolute necessity: Train station is at 1km, bus stop at 200m, easy access from airport.
About the location:
- Less than 7mn away from St Paul de Vence, one of the main interest site on the Riviera with its artists, paved narrow streets and square where locals and tourists join to have a drink and play "pétanque"
- 5mn away (1.5km) from the sea front of Cagnes sur mer and its beaches, bars and restaurants
- Numerous high quality/premium shops around (bakery, McDonald, groceries, tobacco etc): many of them are open 7/7
- Less than 5mn away (1km) from the old town of Villeneuve-Loubet
- Less than 15mn away from Antibes and Nice
- 20mn away from Villefranche sur Mer and St Jean Cap Ferrat
- Less than 30mn away from Monaco, Grasse, Cannes
- 10mn from Marineland
- 5-10mn from the port of Cagnes sur Mer (Cros de Cagnes) where you can take a boat to go to the Island of Lérins or just chill and buy fresh fish
- 5-10mn from Haut-de-Cagnes old town
This specific area of Cagnes sur Mer is the most central location of the French riviera, ideal to move around where you want or just chill at the swimming pool and go to local shops and enjoy your day.
Of course, I will be more than happy to spend time with you to give you all the necessary information and reply to any questions you might have.
Apartment is rent for you only (no share space!) and you have access to all amenities including tennis courts, private parking, internet etc. Feel free to use the washing machine and dryer.
Interaction with guests
Either I or my cleaning lady will welcome you. During your stay, you can contact me anytime from 8am to 11pm either via email or phone.
The neighbourhood is great as it is both close to the beach (5mn drive, 1.5km) and close to the hills.
A lot of great shops and a supermarket are within walking distance.
Public transportation is close by (bus stop at 300 meters away, train station is 1km away).
Easy to access by car (with or without a GPS), by cab/taxi or using public transportation (train, bus).
I send you by email a map I drawn, which will help you, as well as any additional necessaryinformation.
Train: 5mn (1km)
Other things to note
Have PEACE OF MIND: no need to come with your bed sheets, towels and/or to do a complete cleaning of the apartment upon your departure. Contact-me to check if these options are available (depending on my cleaning lady's planning)
Household linens: 24 euros
- Bed made upon your arrival
- Bed sheets (2 sets)
- Pillowcases (x2)
- 2 towels
- 2 cloths
2 beach towels: 11 euros
House cleaning at the end of your stay upon request: 29 euros
SUMMER: RENT FROM SATURDAY TO SATURDAY
My only request is to take good care of the flat/apartment and leave it 100% clean before you leave.
If you want us to clean after your departure let me know as I have a cleaning lady who can come. Extra charge is 45 euros.
Smoking is allowed but only on the terrace or in the veranda.
If you are to be late for the check-in, please do to let me know in advance.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
I am a French citizen, share my life between Europe and the US and enjoy (in fact I am crazy about it) travelling, meeting new people, cultures, ways of life, music, food, landscape etc. Have been in over 30 countries all accross the world and lived in a few of them. Other interests? international relations, economics, business even if this might seem a bit serious.
I felt in love both with the French Riviera and with the apartment I bought over 10 years ago. I live in it about 2 months per year and rent it out which allows keep a close eye on it and continuously improve it. I have been renting my apartment since 2005 and have since made a lot of changes to it and will continue to do so.
I am not just renting my apartment but I am here to share my love of the Riviera and of this apartment as well as it offers numerous advantages: its location, its layout with a wonderful patio and terrace and the residence "Domaine de l'Oasis" and its 2 swimming-pools, its tennis courts and its green spaces, trees, flowers, palm trees, birds and cicadas.
I spend myself part of my spring (10 days) and summer vacation here as I love the local bakery and grocery store, the port of Cros de Cagnes, Saint Paul de Vence, Antibes, Biot, the old city of Nice, Villefranche sur Mer and many many other areas.