Our house overlooks the vast landscape of the valley of Amblève, offering an exceptional view of the terrace and the windows facing south. Typical of the region, with its half-timberings, schist and sandstone floors, country furniture and wood-burning stoves, it offers the charm of yesteryear and the comfort and decoration of the modern world. Central heating, equipped kitchen, 2 bathrooms, comfortable bedding, and play area in an attic with billiards, kicker and video corner
Our house is located at 500m from the village, away from roads, close to the GR and the forest, and accessible by car (in case of snow, chains or snow tires are recommended for climbing); It is suitable for nature lovers and people who appreciate the region with its landscapes and forests; It is country style, unpretentious and luxurious, with modern amenities, and furnished with taste in an Ardennes atmosphere.
You will occupy the whole house. The person in charge of welcoming you will have put the heating via Wifi and plugged in electricity; She does not live at home. An access code to the key box, you will be sent the day before to get the keys
Interaction with guests
Nadine can be contacted by ph(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN))
Other things to note
- Bakery with delicious products
In La Gleize:
- Organic grocery store
TOURISM AND ACTIVITIES IN THE SURROUNDINGS:
- Walks with donkeys and nature walks departing from Fagotin (in Roua)
- Country-style golf at the Montville farm (at the bottom of the village)
- Francorchamps Motor Speedway
- Amusement park and famous waterfall in Coo
- Spa City of Spa
- Museum December 44 in La Gleize
- Museum of the Forest in Nivezee
- Downhill and cross-country ski runs
-Les Doux Ragots in La Gleize (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) (closed Tuesday and Wednesday)
-Le Pommier Green in La Gleize
- Friendly fries in La Gleize
- Zabompré: Gastronomy
- The day before your arrival, I will send you the code of the key box
- Respect for the house and its equipment and furniture. Replace the furniture as you found it on arrival.
- Supply of bed linen and towels and kitchen towels; We can prepare you for the price of 5 euros / pers and 2 euros / bath towel. Please ask in advance.
- Compulsory waste sorting according to the instructions displayed in the house
- Do not let the dogs and cats scrape the chairs and do not let them climb on
- respect the state of billiards and kicker (attention is fragile!)
- Do not burn wood stored for outdoor fires
- A supplement of 10 euros for 10 logs is required for the use of chimneys
This host has 114 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
je suis artiste, dessinatrice et peintre. J'écris aussi des textes pour enfants et des romans pour adultes. J'aime la nature, l'Art, les gens, les animaux, et les maisons aux ambiances chaleureuses.