A charming Provençal bed and breakfast consisting of a double bedroom and a bathroom with shower and WC, all on the same level and with a privative terrace.
At breakfast, you can enjoy our tasty jams prepared from our garden fruit and homemade cakes!
During our 300 sunny days, enjoy our 500m2 garden!
Enjoy a nap under a tree or by the river or when it is warm, have a game of petanque or table football or try the slackline.
Get moving around our place:
• Climbing in one of the most well known European sites
• Hiking on the GR946 or on the Golden trails
• Mountain biking on the 1,400km of “blue and black level” tracks or racing on the roads of the “Tour de France”
• Air sports: paragliding or hang-gliding from the Chabre mountain, freefalling from the Gap Tallard airfield.
• Via ferrata or canyoning for those who wish to experience extreme sport thrills.
Interaction with guests
We live on the domain so we will be there to give you all the information you need.
We are both from the region around Orpierre ,and bought the Moulin, an old converted mill, in July, 2012. Our aim is to offer friendly, good quality accommodation, in a pleasant setting and at an affordable price.
To complete our offer we propose the discovery of our countryside: the lavender, the culture of truffles
Other things to note
Breakfast, sheets and bathroom linen included in the price. 0,80€ tourist tax a night and by adult to pay on the spot.
We can propose you the dinner on reservation (18€) made with local products and organic if possible .
Baby equipement available on demand for free ( high chair, bed, bath...)