Our apartment with bold colours and cork floors is cozy, sunny and homely. It fits one comfortably, and two cozy. It's on a quiet street, yet only five minutes from the Brentwood sky train station. Greetings from our resident dogs and toddler are included ;)
Our family of 3 and 2 dogs are opening our colourful space up to travellers looking for a relaxing place during their stay in a suburb of Vancouver. Our place is a two bedroom apartment, where the living room and dining room is open concept. Your bedroom is located at the other end of the apartment from ours. A half bath with shower is available for you.
You must like dogs, as Safira and Weiser, the resident dogs are our "CEO" - Chief Entertaining Officers ;) and not mind a talkative toddler ;)
Quiet hours tend to be around 9pm and 6am when our toddler is in bed.
- your private bedroom with a double bed that faces a large window with natural sunlight
- a bathroom with shower, hair dryer, and toilet
- fresh linens (100% cotton) and towels (cotton)
- high speed wi-fi internet
- soap/shampoo/conditioner as needed
- shared living area, outdoor patio, and kitchen
- tea and a Bodum for making coffee
- feel free to use our dining table as a work desk
- a dresser to store your belongings, if needed
Interaction with guests
Tina works full time and Sophia is a stay at home Mom with our toddler. We'd be happy to provide tips on transportation or points of interest. We are pretty laid back ourselves and hope to have guests who are drama-free. We are always available for questions.
Other things to note
ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING
The room is cleaned prior to your arrival and after you depart. We use ECOS or Nelly's laundry detergent.
- Strictly non smoking
- Please close the window for your room, and lock the door behind you when you exit the apartment, so our dogs don't escape :)
- Please do not flush foreign materials including pads or tampons in the toilet as this will cause plumbing issues and requires repairs.
- Please remove your shoes once you're inside
- We hope to have guests respect the furnishings and trust that you will too for the comfort of the next guest.
- If you need to do laundry, please let us know and we will show you how to use the machines.
We're outdoorsy, down to earth, dog-lovers, gay-friendly. Sophia enjoys hiking, street fairs, the Food Network, and the Game of Thrones. Tina enjoys mountain biking, indie pop, geeking out on tech, and floor hockey.
We have two dogs that we chase around the house, Safira and Weiser.
We love to share stories about biking and eating around the world. We have a few favourite destinations, including Portland, San Sebastian, and Kyoto, but we are always exploring new places!