Overlooking trees and water (Canal St. Martin) in Paris 'hip and lively neighborhood" (10th arrondissement).
WIth major train stations (Gare du Nord, Gare de l'Est) a 10 minute walk away and metro at 100 meters, the neighborhood is green and airy with numerous small restaurants and cafés, many with an outdoor terrace. Each Sunday the Canal becomes pedestrian, with miles of jogging, walking, picnicking and biking possibilities along the waterway. Bike rentals at the foot of our building, plus bateaux-mouches, canal locks etc. Our fitness-conscious guests are thrilled that the apartment is a 3rd floor walk-up !
DESCRIPTION OF YOUR "PARIS HOME", just-renovated (43sq. m) :
- quiet, small and intimate "pierre de taille" building right on the Canal, with our apartment on the 3rd floor, water-side.
- queen-sized bed + full closet in a silent bedroom with courtyard view
- large living/dining room and desk area, with Sealy sofa-bed (15€ supp. for use of this extra bed/linens)
- "American" kitchen with new, modern appliances (e.g. full size clothes and dishwasher, induction stovetop, microwave), granite countertops and bar...
- designer bathroom includes large shower and heated towel rack.