About this listing
You will be staying in a quaint cottage in the heart of Silicon Valley near downtown San Jose. Walking distance to Caltrain Station, WholeFoods, restaurants and shops. Close to SJSU, SAP center, San Jose Airport, museums and convention center.
You will be staying in a quaint cottage style home in the heart of Silicon Valley in downtown San Jose. Close to Caltrain Station, WholeFoods, San Jose State University, San Jose International Airport, companies, and restaurants.
Great for entrepreneurs, coders, graphic artists, techies, hackers.
Disclosure: Due to high guest traffic and for the security of all our guests we do have surveillance cameras installed in the living and dining rooms, which are considered 'common' areas.
Here are links to all our spaces on AirBnb, please check for availability:
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/7786579 Bunk 1 (room one)
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/7790403 Bunk 2 (room one)
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/7790464 Bunk 3 (room one)
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/7791379 Bunk 4 (room one)
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/7811343 Bunk 5 (room two)
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/8240215 Bunk 6 (room two)
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/8240371 Bunk 7 (room two)
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/8240414 Bunk 8 (room two)
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/7826189 Twin Bed (A) (room three)
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/7826330 Twin Bed (B) (room three)
Entire house except for garage in the backyard.
Interaction with guests
Call me or message me anytime, really. I usually respond immediately.
Other things to note
Limited Parking: Approximately 3 cars can fit IN-TANDEM in the side driveway. Please work with other hackers/guests accordingly. Do not park on the street; the city will give you a ticket :-(
Finally: Don't expect a hotel-like experience. This house is all self-service. most tenants are long-term. If you only stay here overnight or short term, please make yourself at home and help yourself. Occasionally, people might swap beds while they are empty. If your bed is taken, please don't hesitate to ask other hackers or contact the owner. We also have house cleaning service, which is a great benefit for long-term stays.
1. Wash your dishes and utensils after use, dry them, and put them back. Or... you may completely rinse off your dishes and place them in the dishwasher. Do NOT let dirty dishes stack up in the sink; not good!
Remember, other people use the kitchen and don't want to see dirty dishes!
2. No smoking in the house. Smokers please go outside.
3. Use anything you want, & please return things to their original locations after use.
4. This is a sharing-based community. I'm supplying as much necessities as possible. If they run out please go buy them & share with other roommates.
5. Help to clean the house and your own dishes/cookers/cups, or even the toilets, restrooms whenever you're done using them.
6. Take out the garbage and recyclable materials from the kitchen, rooms, bathrooms frequently. Empty them to the bins in the front yard. Remember: Every SUNDAY NIGHT to put the BINS ON THE STREET. Trucks will pick them up early Monday morning.
7. Turn off the lights when they are not being used.
8. Sorry, no pets.
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 24 hours of your trip and the first night is non-refundable.
This host has 234 reviews for other properties.View other reviews