Welcome to Valencia! We are happy to receive you :-)
This is the perfect place if you are:
- looking for a cheapest place with minimum service
- a startup entrepreneur. I can introduce you to the startup community in Valencia
- arriving late in the afternoon or evening, because the check-in time (6pm-11pm)
You will have:
- Quiet small room with AC for 1 person in 9th floor;
- Amazing views over the old city in the central zone of Valencia.
To request more than 30 days please contact me.
>>> Introducing myself (I live in the apartment...) :-)
- I'm very polite, quiet and not talkative person
- I'm always available to any doubt about the apartment or about the city
- I won't be available to spend time together, because I work all day
- I speak English, Spanish and Portuguese
>>> Introducing the room and the apartment:
About the room:
- Room for 1 person (1 single bed)
- Nice views over the city (outdoor room)
- Central air conditioner (cold/hot) in your room
About the apartment:
- Fast Wi-Fi
- Dedicated table for your computer in the comun zone
- Kitchen available ONLY FOR fast food
- Dedicated space in the refrigerator and cupboard
- Shared bathroom (with other 2 rooms)
What more is available?
- Towels are available to rent (5 euros/towel)
- Sheets and blankets available for short stays
- Soap and shampoo can be available to commun use
- Laundry available (5 euros/use)
What is NOT available?
- Space for bicycles
Interaction with guests
I will be very happy to have you in my house.
So, I will...
- receive you and give you the keys in hand (you just need to be there at the time we deal)
- provide you with a map if you need
- give all resources to make you completely autonomous in my house
- let you know how to arrive where you would like to visit
- be always available to any doubt about the apartment or about the city (just chat me on Airbnb app).
But, I won't...
- be available to spend time together, because I work all day.
And, I can speak in English, Spanish or Portuguese.
I am hosting for more than 6 years by this web and had around 1 thousand guests here. These rules are based in all this experience.
I'm glad to offer a very good stay to my guests, and it's important that you pay attention:
Is very kindly of your part that you don't expect your stay should change my work schedule or daily activities. :-)
Even like this, I understand that unexpected situations can happen, and I’m here to help you during your stay if I can.
So, anything you need that makes me get out of my schedule, I can kindly attend you if (in the same way) you could kindly pay me an extra fee to compensate my effort.
It's fair and easy! :-)
Rules of the house
1) CHECK-IN: from 6PM - 11PM, ACCORDING TO MY AVAILABILITY.
2) CHECK-OUT: till midday (12h). BE ON TIME!
3) If your stay 3 nights or more you should pay a cleaning fee (20€/person/week). It refers about the cleaning of common zones (bathroom and kitchen).
4) Towels are available to rent (5€/towel).
5) Laundry is available with monitored use (5€/use).
6) Iron and hairdryer are NOT available.
7) There is NO place for bicycles.
8) We have air conditioner (hot/cold), BUT we do a sustainable use of it. This means it is turned ON from 8PM till midnight, when it is necessary.
9) DON'T BRING YOUR FRIENDS or LOCAL FAMILY to my house in any situation. They should always wait downstairs.
10) Please, don't eat in the sofa.
11) The kitchen is available only for fast food (no cooking).
1) Can you arrive earlier then the check-in time?
YES if the room is available, and if you are able to pay an extra fee when you arrive (15€)
2) What to do if you arrive earlier than 6PM, the room is still not available, and you wanna a place to leave your stuff?
- Option 1: You can use the lockers in the train station - far 5 min walking. (Pls, check the updated prices in the train station web page), or,
- Option 2: You can bring your stuff if you are able to pay an extra fee (15€)
3) What happen if you arrive later then 11PM?
- I can receive you on the next day earlier in the morning, or,
- I can wait for you late in the evening if you are able to pay an extra fee when you arrive (15€). First of all, you should check if it is possible.
4) Can you do a late check-out?
If you have any delay, doesn't matter why, I will charge you an extra fee (15€) for all inconvenience with me and with the next guest. Please, respect the next guest and plan your departure. Hope you understand.
Hope you have a great time in Valencia, and enjoy the city! :-)