Stay within minutes from the Pope. Large, fully furnished modern 4 bed/2.5 bath home in safe, family-friendly neighborhood. 1 mile to St Charles Seminary & several train stations that go to Philadelphia. 15 minutes car drive to the Philly Art Museum.
Spacious 2,200 sq ft home in a private, secure and family-friendly neighborhood that is literally just minutes away from where the Pope is staying. 1 mile drive to St. Charles Borromeo Seminary.
Just 20 minutes from Downtown Philadelphia. Only 1 mile to several local commuter/regional rail train stations and bus stops for a quick 10-15 min ride into the city.
Great location - a mile to St Charles Seminary and public transportation AND only 7 miles to Downtown Philadelphia. Enjoy the quiet peacefulness in your own backyard or get out and explore many areas, activities and attractions nearby.
- 4 bedrooms - 1 king, 1 queen, 1 bunk bed, & 1 day bed with a pull out trundle bed. Sleeps 8 people.
- 2.5 baths, including two tubs
- Updated appliances in kitchen (fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave, oven, stove top)
- Large dining room, breakfast room, living room and family room.
- High speed wireless Internet
- FIOS HD TV (including HBO and Cinemax) in the family room
- Central air/heat; indoor fireplace
- Private backyard with lawn & gas grill
- 2 parking spots on driveway, plus plenty of street parking
No pets or smoking is allowed. We ask guests to bring their own towels and bed sheets. We ask that you please be tidy and treat the house as if it were your own. Have fun and relax with comfort.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.