About this listing
Escape to your Private paradise after a busy day at the parks. Unwind in the private heated pool or hang out in the game room for some quality family time. For the chef the kitchen has everything you need to make the perfect meal! Welcome Home!
Escape to your private paradise after a busy day at the parks. Unwind in the private heated pool or hang out in the game room for some quality family time. For the chef the kitchen has everything you need to make the perfect meal! Welcome home!
For the Gents: Hang out in the Pirate Room but be sure to hide your treasure from Captain Hook!
For the Princess: Sleep in your own Princess bed with all you favorite princesses to keep you safe at night!
Sun kissed vacation home puts you right in the middle of all the action when you’re staying in the central Florida area, you will be only a few miles away (10-15 minutes) from Disney parks and a short drive away from all of the other major attractions in the Orlando area such as universal studios, sea world, islands of adventure and more. You will also be very close to the smaller attractions such as the dinner shows and smaller theme parks. Sun kissed vacation home features 5 spacious bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, this house is probably the best bet if you are traveling with a large group or if you would like a little extra space.
A big perk for a vacation home is the fact that its private, you will be able to swim in your own pool, use your own kitchen, wash your clothes in your personal washer and dryer and more. The sun kissed vacation home offers satellite tv so you can kick back in any one of the comfortable chairs and watch anything that might interest you. The games room in this home is sure to keep the kids and adults busy playing ping pong, air hockey and Foosball. There is also a dart board and plenty of family games.
When staying at the sun kissed villa you will be able to take advantage of all the things Orlando has to offer and the come home to relax around the pool at the end of the day. Sun kissed villa is the perfect Orlando vacation home for you to kick back and enjoy your vacation.
One of the best features about the sun kissed vacation home is that it has a large yard so the kids have ample space to run around and play in. If the sun is too hot for the children they also have plenty of room to swim around in the pool under the nice shaded screen. If you are looking for more indoor fun then the game room is the perfect place for you. For the adults and children who just want to kick back and relax there are plenty of TV's and a nice comfortable couch for the entire family to enjoy.
The thing that all mothers can agree on is that the kitchen is the most important place for the home. That’s why we stocked the sun kissed villa with brand new appliances that are just waiting to be used! No matter what you are planning on preparing for breakfast lunch or dinner you can always know that all the tools you need are all in the kitchen.
The kitchen has a breakfast bar & table that overlooks the comfortable family room with large screen tv and dvd with french doors out to the pool, patio and bbq. There is a guest room with tv down stairs as well as a bathroom. Step upstairs for the four additional bedrooms and two baths. The house has cable TV's in all bedrooms and free high speed wireless internet.
There is a playpen and highchair available for use. The home does not have a crib available.
Starter kits only for Laundry soap, Dish Detergent, Paper Towels, Trash bag and Toilet Paper provided. There is a Walmart just down the street for you to stock up on extras if needed.
This property is Pet Free. While we love our 4 legged friends in consideration of our guests with allergies no pets are allowed.
Welcome to your Home Away from Home and See You Real Soon!
Guests may access entire home except for owners closet located in the front room which is locked.
Interaction with guests
We are available to assist you by email or phone throughout your stay
Other things to note
Home is 15-20 minutes from Disney depending on traffic and which park you are visiting.
Pool Heat is recommended from October to March. Pool heat runs 20.00 per day with a 3 consecutive day minimum. Discounts for longer stays. Please inquire when making your reservation.
1. Check in is AFTER 4pm
2. Check out is NO LATER than 10 am. We will do our best to accommodate Late Checkout requests but the request MUST be made prior to your checkout day. Otherwise there will be a minimum 50.00 fee. Late checkout requests may not be available if there is another Guest checking in on the same day as our housekeeping needs time to prepare the home for their arrival. Thank you for your understanding.
3. Although every effort is made to ensure the property is in perfect condition for the duration of your stay, we can not accept responsibility for any third party claims, accidents, damage or loss however caused. Specifications subject to change. Garage NOT available, parking on driveway is free for MAXIMUM of 2 cars. Car is highly recommended. Additional vehicles may be parked on the street.
4. You must absolutely ensure that children are not left on their own, at anytime, in the accommodation. Neither are they to be allowed access to the pool unless accompanied at all times by a responsible adult. Keep the patio doors locked if unsure.
5. All breakages, accidents or losses are to be reported to the Management Company immediately.
6. For your comfort the property is a NON-SMOKING property, this includes the pool deck area.
7. Swimming pool is provided free of charge only pool heating is charged for. Pool heat runs with pump timer from 9 am- 7pm. Pool heat will run between 80-85 degrees. The charge is 100.00 per week this includes taxes. We suggest pool heat ordered for the months between October-March.
Security alarm on doors leading to pool area must stay on Florida law. A BBQ grill is available for you to use free of charge.
8. Only guests listed on the booking form at time of booking are authorized to stay in this home . I understand that my booking may be terminated, or I will be charged $100 per extra person up to the legal limit of the home.(14 persons)
9. Pets are NOT ALLOWED. Reservation will be terminated if pets are found on the property and, no refund will be given in these circumstances. Full security deposit will be with held for required extra clean up services.
11. Only the initial supply of bathroom tissue,bar soap will be provided. Guest is responsible for purchasing needs for duration of their stay.
12. Cleaning occurs at check out, no maid service during stay. Linens , towels supplied. Washer / Dryer available for use during stay.
13. Garbage/recycle bins must be brought curb side on designated days .
14. Any changes to booking agreement may incur fees for change.
15. Do not move furniture around the home or use it for purposes not intended. Leave all doors to exterior including the garage closed at all times, this will prevent unwelcomed pests from entering the home.
16. Guests are responsible for their own insurance (travellers/medical etc)
17. Guests responsibility to update home owner with change in email address and cell phone number for communication should they change prior to and during stay. Check in information provided to guest one week prior to arrival.
Booking the home acknowledges acceptance of house rules.
Thank you for your co operation, helping us keep our home in the best condition for your stay and future guests.
CANCELLATION BY THE OWNER: In the event of circumstances beyond our control requiring us to cancel a reservation, i.e. including Acts of God, civil disturbances, riots, flood, drought, fire and legislation, only repayment in full of any monies paid in respect of the reservation will be made.
Please note items on property subject to change without notice (ie replaced or removed for damage, improper use, new legislation/codes in area, updating, waiting for service etc) .
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 117 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hi and welcome to your Disney vacation home!
Being a family ourselves we understand that when choosing a place to vacation we look for a safe place, cleanliness, convenience and value for your money.
When on vacation you want to have the convenience of being close to restaurants, stores,theme parks and major highways. It makes your time here less stressful.
We hope that you enjoy your vacation home, create great memories, take many photos, enjoy each others company, and have many wonderful tales to share with friends and loved ones.