This fully equipped 2 rooms apartment consists of
1) a living room with a nice kitchen with stove and a large fridge, a table with chairs, a sofa and a TV, an insulated french window, cordless phone
2) a spacious bedroom with a double bed, a big cabinet, a smaller one with 4 drawers, 2 bed size tables and a desk and a big insulated french window.
3) a nice bathroom with shower and a washing machine and insulated window
Next to the bathroom I placed a shoe rack and a book shelf is available as well.
Air conditioning is available in the bedroom and it's powerful enough to keep the entire house cool in the summer.
The bedroom and kitchen are connected through a very nice balcony where you an eat in the summer, in the shade.
The apartment, which is in the second floor of a very nice building, with elevator, is located very close to Porta Genova, within the Tortona area where all Italian designers have their showrooms, where the fashion shows take place twice every year and which hosts the Salone del Mobile (the most important furniture tradeshow) yearly.
In fact within less than a 10-minute walk there is access to cabs, buses (The Duomo is a 12-minute ride), train station, subway, banks, pharmacies, church, department stores, several shops, gym and lots of cafes, bars, restaurants, pizzeria and ice cream places in the world famous Navigli area.
Nevertheless, the apartment is very, very quiet.
In Porta Genova there is a very large parking area with a bike rental space.
Bikes and scooters can be parked in the private building parking area.
On top of this, the prices include:
1) unlimited high speed fixed internet connection and wi-fi
2) unlimited phone calls all over Europe and most of the world locations
3) all expenses (heating, electricity, water and so on) but the final cleaning (45€, included for month-long stays).
There is some private, locked, space available in the basement if needed.
The property is available from January '14.
Discounted prices for 6 month-long stays and ask for the special prices available for even longer stays.
More info and pictures are available on request.
I speak Italian, English and Spanish.
For summer vacations in Sardinia please check out my villa in Geremeas, Cagliari described in another listing.
Pulizia, ordine, rispetto delle regole condominiali soprattutto riguardo alla raccolta differenziata della spazzatura e a limitare i rumori nelle ore notturne.