Luxurious home in the heart of Ski Town U.S.A. Located in Steamboat's only neighborhood with it's own gondola, Wildhorse Meadows.
Unlike any other Steamboat single-family residence, this 4,170 square foot Wildhorse home is rich with exclusive
With a spacious floorplan this home offers 4 master suites, a lavish gourmet kitchen, and a dinning room that seats 10 - 12. Cozy up next to one of four fireplaces throughout the house, including a double-view fireplace between bed and bath and an exterior fireplace. There are 3 balconies to enjoy the views and a 920sf patio with snow-melt system for year-round use.
Rustic mountain charm has met contemporary design in this one-of-a-kind gem nestled in 'The Range Estate at Wildhorse Meadows' in Steamboat Springs. The custom spiral staircase is one of the dramatic features that sets the luxury property apart from both the inside and outside. This is Steamboat's only neighborhood with an exclusive gondola that will transport you, your family, and guests to the base of the ski area within minutes. Once you're back from skiing, this 4,170 square foot home was custom designed for both quality family time and entertaining guests. There are four distinct master suites (each with their own bathroom), a gourmet kitchen for the chef in you, and a dining room that comfortably accommodates a dozen people. Of course, a resort property wouldn't be complete without five separate fireplaces to plan your next day skiing, or just relax after a gourmet meal. You will enjoy staying in this architectural dream, as the attention to detail is meticulous in every square foot of this home.
The entire house including a two car heated garage. The guest has access to ride the private Wildhorse Gondola that takes you directly to the ski area base (ski season only), by the main gondola, lifts, ticket office, ski and snowboarding schools, dining, shopping and activities. Guest have full access to use the year round outdoor pool, beautiful grotto style spas, full fitness center and game room.
Interaction with guests
I am available to assist you with questions before and during your stay. I'm happy to discuss special requests to make your stay extra special.
Other things to note
This is a new and developing neighborhood. There is ongoing construction in the area, but so far has had minimal to no impact on the enjoyment of this house.
The air conditioners are portable and window a/c units. There are fans if needed.
1. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
2. This property is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premise. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
3. No Smoking. No Marijuana. No Illegal Drugs or Activities.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5. Only use the appliances for their intended uses.
6. Pets are not allowed.
7. Ski boots not to be worn in the house. Ski equipment rack is in the heated garage.
8. Parking: The property has a two car garage. Park all cars in the garage or on the driveway. The City of Steamboat Springs has winter parking restrictions on city streets. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
9. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. Linens and bath towels are included in the house and pool towels are available at the lodge. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the house.
10. Amenities & Gondola: A year round pool, grotto spas, athletic club, game room, and private gondola are available to guests at the Trailhead Lodge in Wildhorse Meadows. Guests must abide by the lodges rules and regulations.
11. Fireplace: There are four gas fireplaces in the property. Do not leave them on while unattended. Do not throw any paper or other combustible materials in the fireplaces
12. Water and Sewer: The property is on city water and sewer. Please do not flush anything other than toilet paper. No “flushable" items or feminine products allowed to be flushed.
13. Storms: No refunds will be given for storms. Mountain roads can be curvy and steep, and icy/snow packed in winter months. We recommend four wheel drive and/or chains during snow months (October through April). We do not refund due to road conditions.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.