About this listing
This modern apartment is located only 3 min walk from Komazawadaigaku station, which is just 7 minutes by train to Shibuya station.
Very comfortable and bright. It can comfortably accommodate up to 3 people, ideal for a couple, families or friends.
Nice apartment for couple or 3 persons to stay near the most popular nightlife (Shibuya), many restaurants and shops nearby.
Flat consists of entrance, bathroom, separate restroom, kitchen and bedroom.
• 3 beds (2 single beds and sofa bed), a kitchen and fully separate bath, sink, and toilet. This apartment can comfortably. The kitchen is fully equipped with a stove, new refrigerator, and a microwave. western sized toilet. There's a coin laundry at the first floor of the apartment for your laundry needs. A vacuum cleaner is provided if you wish to clean your room by yourself.
• Internet is provided for free. Pocket WiFi can connect up to 10 devices and is portable to use anywhere.
• Amenities include shampoo, conditioner, and body soap .and fresh towels are also provided for each guest. I have also provided a hair dryer and hair brush to accommodate all genders. All you need to bring is your cloths!!
Interaction with guests
• I hope to help you enjoy your time in Tokyo. I would like to interact with the guests as much as possible! However, I work during the day on weekdays and sometime on the weekends too. If you want to go out for dinner with me, you are more than welcome to contact me. I will do my best to join you! Please let me know if there is anything I can assist you with during your stay!
• The neighborhood is a quiet and relaxing area. The station Komazawadaigaku is located 3 minutes walk from the apartment.
• Within a 3 to 5 minute walk you can find many restaurants and shops.
• Easy and quick access to most of the popular tourist attractions in Tokyo as Shibuya, Shinjuku and also Yokohama.
• The apartment is located only 3 minute walk away from nearest station Komazawa station
• Shibuya - 7 minutes by train
• Shinjuku - 18 minutes by train and JR line
• Harajuku - 16 minutes by train and JR line
• Tokyo station - 29 minutes by train
• Akihabara - 40 minutes by train and JR line
• Asakusa - 40 mins by train
• Yokohama - 34 minutes by train
Other things to note
• I have provided guide books, city guides and metro maps for all my guests to use. These are helpful for getting around and finding out what is going on during your stay!
• NO SMOKING on the property except the balcony. Smoking related damage [including smell from tobacco smoke] will require cleaning and repair, with relevant fees assessed.
• Early check in and late check out are not allowed.
• If there is damage in the apartment we will take from the deposit.
• No pets are allowed in the apartment.
• Please take your shoes off before entering a house and use the slippers.
• Japan is very strict about recycling trash, please be sure to separate the garbage, and do not mix burnable and non-burnable, in general, paper, plastic and metal items are all recycled.
• Save energy, when you go out form the apartment or the bath, turn off the lights and the air conditioner.
• Park your bicycle in a designated bicycle parking space, so that your bicycle will not disturb pedestrians.
• Always use your kitchen exhaust fan when you cook, to carry away odors from your room.
•The apartment is located in a quiet residential area and has many residents and guests in the adjacent units. Be a good neighbor and keep the noise down, especially after 09:00 PM.
• Japan is renowned for its safety, but sadly just like anywhere else there can be crime. For your safety please lock the doors when you are inside, and when going out close the windows. We cannot be responsible or liable for any personal injuries, or the loss of your personal belongings and valuables.
• Do Not copy Any Content with Copyright Restriction.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 212 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Welcome to Japan and nice to meet you! I'm Motonari.
I became Airbnb host in September 2015 because I want to have people in the world become aware of this beautiful country.
I'm living in Yokohama with my wife, two children and a Chihuahua.
My family is very energetic as my daughter does dance, my son does equestrianism, and I run a small telephone company.
Tokyo is a big and unique city.
There is a lot of attractions in Shibuya, Shinjuku, Ikebukuro, Roppongi, and Asakusa.
In the outskirts of Tokyo, there are a lot of tourist attractions such as Nikko, Mount Fuji, and Hakone.
I'd like to assure you the "hospitality" of Japan so that your trip will be comfortable and memorable.
Please let me know if you have any questions or inquiries.
I'll do my best to serve you.
Please fully enjoy Japan!
Thanks for the chance to see you!