About this listing
LOCATION LOCATION!! Newly built house just 20 metres to amazing coffee shop, minutes walk to Chapel Street, trams, Windsor train station & Prahran Market!
3 stops to MCG, Rod Laver & 4 train stops to city
I am a young professional, easy going & friendly.
Located just three doors down from arguably Melbourne best coffee shop & a block from Chapel Street. Everything you need is on your doorstep.
As the house extension is newly constructed - the carpet, bathroom & kitchen, dining/lounge room & backyard are all BRAND NEW!!.
Access is to all parts of the house except the owners bedroom & study.
* One block from Chapel Street
* Four separate tram lines are within a 5 minute walk
* One block from Chapel Street that has so many shops, restaurants, cafes & general people watching
* Only a few train stops to Richmond (a 6 minute train journey!) if you are visiting to go to the tennis or AFL and just 10 Minutes to the city.
* Across the road from 2 small parks
* A parking permit is available to use in my street & the surrounding streets for unlimited parking time. You are welcome to use this but I keep a $100 fully refundable deposit payable when you arrive in case it is lost or misplaced. They are very expensive to replace!
Other things to note
I have wireless internet & the password will be provided upon check-in.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
I'm a young professional, originally from Sydney but have been calling Melbourne home now for over 4 years and can officially call myself a Melbournian! I'm happy to share my knowledge of Melbourne's best places to eat and visit with my guests. I am fairly relaxed and you will have use of the kitchen. Towels and basic toiletries are also available to use.
I'm quite well traveled and have spent some time living OS in Singapore, Greece & London. I'm always up for hearing peoples travel stories!