Heaps of space for everyone, Dawn is flexible enough to cater for a range of different types of guest groups. Walk 5 minutes and you're in the Lygon St or experience Melbourne's fine dining and nightlife with the city at your fingertips. With WIFI!
The home includes a range of sleeping options for all types of guests. There are two king sized beds that can be split into singles to make 4 single beds and a sofabed in the lounge room can be made up to sleep a couple or single. This means if you're travelling with a small group on a budget and don't want to share beds, we've got the winning combination for you!
Technicalities aside, Dawn is well equipped for guests to cook for themselves, stay entertained and even do a little washing if need be. Nearby there are loads of amazing cafes and restaurants which you can walk to or catch a tram just a block away.
You have access to everything you see in the photos, it's a nice large living space with plenty of space at the dinner table and lounge room. Decks on both front and back mean you can enjoy the sun or a warm afternoon wine.
Interaction with guests
This is your own private apartment, if you have any questions during your stay you are welcome to call anytime.
Other things to note
Being a residential block, I want to remind guests that the home not suitable for parties or un-neighbourly behaviour.
- No smoking.
- Pets are not allowed.
- No parties. You can have friends over, but please save your energy for your night out
- Having a party will forfeit your entire bond.
- When checking out, please leave the apartment in a clean and tidy manner. You don’t need to mop and vacuum but please remember this is someone’s home and to put things back where you found them.
- Keep noise down between 10pm and 8am (City Council rule) and be respectful of our neighbours.
- If there is a medical emergency, fire or matters requiring police assistance, please contact 000. For other matters, phone me.
- It is your responsibility to lock up when you are not home and to turn off the fans, lights, heaters and TV. Plus, saving the environment makes you cool.
- I do not accept responsibility for loss of property. However, if you realise you have left something in the apartment after check-out please phone and I will do my best to have it returned to you.
This host has 2776 reviews for other properties.View other reviews