Big, quiet and sunny 3 room apartment in beautiful 1900 residential house (90 m2) with a balcony, wooden floors and authentic ceilings. Lovely and stylish interior. Perfect also for familys with kids.
- Double bed and crib in the bedroom and a sofa in the living room for 1 additional bedding.
- Kitchen has all appliances such as fridge, dishwasher, oven, cooker and kettle along with cooking utensils. Also tea, coffee, sugar, olive oil and seasonings.
- Large and bright bathroom with full size bath tub, washing machine and diaper changing table
- green balcony to the south
- High-speed wireless internet.
The apartment is situated in a quiet residential street with beautiful trees, cafés, pizzeria and kebabs. Free Public Parking is available in front of the house.
The apartment is situated in the middle of the popular and lively Berlin district of Neukoelln, just a few steps from former airfield and now park Tempelhofer Feld and famous Hasenheide park around the corner. Subway stop Boddinstraße (line U8) is 5 minutes by foot. Nice restaurants and bars in amazing and hip Reuterkiez area can be reached by foot.
Famous and colorful Kreuzberg district with Landwehr Canal is only 2 subway stops away. Berlin city centre and Alexanderplatz can be reached by subway in 12 minutes.
We´ll write you a list with the best bars, cafés and interesting places around the corner and leave it in the apartment.
We are flexible with check in and check out times - ask what you need and we will find the best solution ;)