About this listing
* Pick up service for smooth check-in
* General guidance of the apartment and surroundings in person
* Easy 2mins walk to Shinsen Station & 10mins to Shibuya
* Best area for shopping, restaurants, bars, cafes, izakayas
* Free unlimited Pocket WiFi
Great location in the heart of Shibuya!
CHECK-IN : 3PM~
Note: Early check in or late check out is no problem, dependant solely on other guest schedules.
* Early morning arrival: We can organise for you to drop your luggage at the apartment from 11:30am. So you don't have to use lockers or walk around with heavy bags until check in.
* Late night arrival: Late check in any time is fine. There are 24/7 convenience stores and some restaurants open late, so you can easily buy food/drink if you arrive late.
RESTAURANT / BAR / IZAKAYA / CAFE
Too many to mention! There are literally thousands of places all within walking distance from the apartment.
You are renting the whole apartment. The apartment is totally private. You are not sharing with anyone.
Interaction with guests
Upon arrival in Shibuya you will be welcomed by us. We will show you around the house, explain how things work and how can you access all amenities.
We would also love to help you navigate the area with tips and guidance! See Tokyo through the eyes of a local!!!
Please call/mail us. We are always available to help ASAP.
Shibuya is the hub of modern Tokyo. The apartment is only 10 minutes walk from Shibuya train station.
Easy access by train:
OMOTESANDO (high-end fashion) - 3 min
HARAJUKU (youth culture and fashion) - 3 mins
SHINJUKU (business and entertainment hub) - 5 mins
We generally request that all guest behave with a level of courtesy and reasonable behaviour expected in normal life.
* Keep the noise level minimum in general. It is expected that no music, instruments or loud sounds are played and that your own noise level (or that of any friends who visit) is kept to a minimum. Vacuum cleaning, slamming doors open and shut and talking in the public spaces are also something to bear in mind.
* Please don't put anything in front of the apartment (ex: shoes, umbrella, trash etc...)
* Please be sure to turn off the air conditioner and lights when you leave the room.
* Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the room or in front of the room. Smoke ONLY in the balcony.
* Please separate trash.
Burnable (food, paper, plastic)
Non-burnable (metal / ceramic)
Recyclable (cans, plastic bottles, glass)
* No pets allowed.
* No parties.
Japanese hospitality ''OMOTENASHI'' is a part of japanese culture, a completely selfless approach to receiving guests. I believe acknowledging each guest face-to-face to express gratitude and to ensure smooth check-in is the best way to deliver omotenashi. I get my real reward when guests say THANK YOU.
My properties are outfitted to provide you with a comfortable and pleasant experience. Its my pleasure to host each guest and be a part of their wonderful trip to Japan.
WELCOME TO JAPAN. ようこそ日本へ。