About this listing
Everything you need is in 2 minutes. local, asian groceries, bottle shop, office works (and many more, you name it.) are literally downstairs. Melbourne Central train station in 5 mins on foot and tram stops in 3 mins on foot.
this is a modern spacious 2 bedroom apartment at the corner of the building which will allow you to enjoy beautiful sunlight all day long. located at the heart of Melbourne CBD, literally 3-5mins from everywhere. you will be using the bright bedroom with a single bed and a stunning view of Melbourne city.
- 100Mbps super fast wireless internet
- Fully equipped kitchen/Fridge/Oven/Espresso Machine
- Washing machine
- 45th floor 25m indoor heated pool/Fully equipped gym with a stunning view. Two shower/bathroom next to pool.
- Rubbish chute
Interaction with guests
I let my guests have their private time without disruption, however contactable via mobile anytime for help. outside working hours (9am-6pm) I will be 5mins away from the apartment if any help is needed :)
Everything's in minutes walk away, The State Library of Victoria/ Melbourne Central Railway Station/ Tram stop on Swanston Street (free in CBD)/ Countless restaurants/ Famous Melbourne's cafés/ Safeway supermarket downstairs in QV Complex/ Emporium, Myer, David Jones Shopping Centre.
Trams are free in CBD area, you can just hop on and off to get around. QV covered secure carpark is available on your cost, around $20 a day. Saturday night street parkings are mostly free. Sunday street parkings are mostly free.
- Please be respectful of neighbours, minimise your noise from dawn to dusk.
- Keep the place tidy, clean up the space with provided cleaning tools before you leave. It needs to be remain as same condition as when you arrived for the next customer.
- No smoking
- No parties
- DO NOT open the front door to ventilate when you cook, if the smoke from cooking trigger the apartment alarm in the hallway, there will be fire engine fee of $2500 that will have to pay.