About this listing
Bright, spacious 2-bed Penthouse comes fully furnished, city view, private terrace, excellent transportation links, minutes from Canary Wharf. Super fast fibre optic internet.
1 month minimum stay.
• Double beds, blackout curtains in bedrooms
• Fully furnished
• Washer/dryer, Dishwasher
• Cityscape view of Canary Wharf / O2 arena / City
• Spacious private terrace
• Abundant natural daylight (full length windows all around the flat)
• 10 mins to Canary Wharf
• Excellent transportation links
• Unlimited super fast Fibre optic broadband (Wireless internet)
The apartment comes with:
• unlimited super fast Fibre optic broadband (Wireless internet)
• TV with freeview
• Work desk & printer
• washing machine & dryer
• iron / ironing board
• fully fitted kitchen
• coffee/tea, salt/pepper, cooking oil, spices…
• bed linen & towel
• hair dryer, straightener
• cleaning products/tools
• foreign power adaptors
• .....and most things you would expect from a normal home!
Interaction with guests
The host is contactable via emails, texting and calls where necessary.
• Canary Wharf (7 mins by DLR)
• London City Airport (10 mins by taxi (£12); 30 mins by DLR)
• Asda 24 hour megastore/supermarket (10 mins walk)
• Restaurants (Chinese, Thai, Turkish, Lebanese, Indian, English pub etc..) within 15 mins walk.
• Chinese supermarket (5 mins by bus)
• Cineworld Cinema (10 mins by DLR)
• Greenwich village / CuttySark / Royal Observatory / National Maritime Museum (15 mins walk, via foot tunnel)
• Mudchute farm (London’s biggest city farm) (5 mins walk)
• O2 Arena (20 mins by DLR+Underground)
• ExCel Arena (25 mins by DLR)
• Museum of Docklands (10 mins by DLR)
Local public transport
• Mudchute /Island Gardens DLR station (3 mins walk)
• 135 / D3 / D7 Bus; N550 Night bus (bus stops are less than 1 mins walk)
• Three London Cycle Hire stations (within 5 mins walk)
• Masthouse Terrace Pier (London River Bus service) (10 mins walk)
• Zipcars (car rental, membership from £5/month) locations are within a few mins walk.
Other things to note
The host reserve the right to terminate the stay of the guest(s) early if we discover any violation of any of the house rules by the guest(s). In addition, a charge will be applied to the guest(s) for any costs incurred by the host as a result of the violation of these rules.
Please do not smoke inside the apartment. You may smoke outside in the terrace area, but an ashtray must be used.
Lost of keys
For security and insurance purposes, front door lock will be replaced in case of lost of keys. A charge will be applied to the guest(s) in such an event in order to cover the costs of the lock replacement (labour and material), five set of keys for the new lock, one key for the mailbox, one key fob for the front gate, and the bicycle lock (if applicable).
Please keep the bicycle inside the apartment after use. A charge will be applied to the guest(s) in the event of the lost (or damaged beyond repair) of the bicycle.
Please take care of the apartment and its content the way it would take care of you! The guest(s) will compensate the host for any damages to the apartment, including but not limited to any items, furnitures and appliances provided for the guest(s) usage.
Doors and Windows
Please ensure that all doors and windows are locked when no one is in the apartment. Any lost or damages as a result of the guest not locking the doors/windows, the guest will agree to fully compensate the Host.
Please ensure that all gas cook tops, oven, microwave are OFF / not in use before leaving the apartment.
Please open the windows while cooking.
Please keep the door open after shower.
Please keep any outdoor shoes off carpeted area. The guest will agree to pay for professional carpet cleaning in the event the carpet is soiled/stained and cannot be cleaned with normal vacuuming.
Please change the linen at least every 2 weeks (spares are provided). If the linen are soiled and the stains cannot be removed with the washing machine then the guest will agree to pay for new linen (of the same quality as the original ones).
The rent include all bills and taxes (exclude telephone calls), assuming a reasonable usage of electricity/gas/water from the guest(s). If the level of usage reaches unreasonable levels, we reserve the right to charge the amounts above twice the average over the last quarter).
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This place would love your review
When you book this place, here’s where your review will show up!