About this listing
Littlest Guesthouse has received the certificate of Excellence 2014 and 2015 from TRIPADVISOR.
Bangkok's little hidden gem
is tucked quietly away in Sathorn yet only less than 1 minute away by walk from the BTS Skytrain Sathorn (Surasak BTS station), and only 10 min to the Taksin pier affording quick and easy access to all the best temples in Bangkok by boats with very cheap rate. The house is so close to all the best shopping malls and entertainment districts of Bangkok such as Siam, MBK shopping center, Central World, Pratunam, Platinum, Robinson and etc.
The house is also close to Silom where you can enjoy day/night market, restaurants, shopping.
Littlest Guesthouse is located one of the best area in Bangkok.
Three stylishly appointed suites offering convenience, luxury, comfort and tranquility in a classically appointed thai house.
Each large room got ...
- Air condition
- hot shower with private bathroom
- balcony or garden
- Hair Dryer
- Safety box
- Cable TV
- LCD TV
2 Big bedrooms upstair, our guests can choose double bed (King Size) or 2 single beds each room.
1 Biggest bedroom with garden view with biggest bathroom, there is double bed. After 6 people, we have 2 Extra beds which are standard quality can put them any room our guests request. The rest will be extra mattresses.
The house offer ..
- Free wifi access
- Washing machine & drying machine in the
- Kitchen with kitchen equipment such as stove,
coffee maker, toaster, microwave, big fridge,
THERE ARE CONVENIENT STORES SUCH AS FAMILY MART, 3 SEVEN ELEVEN JUST 1-3 MINUTES WALK OPEN 24 HOURS. THERE IS ALSO VERY BIG SUPERMARKET (TOP SUPERMARKET) AT ROBINSON DEPARTMENT STORE WHERE YOU CAN BUY MANY FRESH FOOD JUST 10 MIN WALK NEXT TO TAKSIN PIER. THERE ARE MANY LOCAL RESTAURANTS, MARKET AND STREET FOOD AROUND.
The 'Littlest guesthouse' will suit independent travelers, couples, families and business being right in the city center and offering large space.
The expressway (toll highway) is not too far as well affording quick and easy access by car to the main International airport plus greater Bangkok and its surrounding provinces.
We are a pet free and a smoke free property and look forward to welcoming you warmly on your stay with us in Bangkok. You are very welcome to smoke in the garden or balcony to keep freshness in the bedrooms and in the house.
We offer free swimming pool and fitness access to a condo located only 5 min away!
1. Taksin Pier (Taksin BTS station)
you can walk around 10 min from Surasak BTS (where Littlest Guesthouse is located) or take 1 stop BTS. Please look at the map which my staff gives it to you. Just walk to the main road and keep walking to the left until the end of road. You will see Taksin Pier.
Close to Taksin Pier/Saphan Taksin BTS, you will also see Robinson Department stores (there are some restaurants there as well), Top Supermarket in Robinson (very big supermarket) and lot of street food surrounded.
As you can see from the map, if you want to see Wat Phra Kaew (Tha Chang pier), Wat Pho (Tha Tien Pier) tomorrow morning by boat, the rate is from 15 baht per person/one way. Around those area, there are many temples you can visit, lot of markets and many authentic places you can explore.
At around Taksin Pier, there are many street food as well..
to China Town, you can stop at Surawong Pier
to Kaosarn Road, you can stop at Tha Phra Atit
2. Food around the corner
If you want basic, inexpensive and casual restaurant. The food is very good and very cheap. Please walk to the main road and walk to the left around 2 minutes before intersection, you will see the restaurant with lot of local people even foreigners. They open evening time until late at night.
3. Health Land massage & Spa
It's very nice place with very good price. 2 hours thai massage in private room is only 500 baht. it's just 5 min walk from the guesthouse. From the main road, please keep walking to the right side until you see the big sign 'Health Land' on the other side of the road, then you can cross the road.
4. Asiatique (night market)
It's outdoor market (lot of shops, restaurants, bars) where you can take shutter boat (free boats) to Asiatique. You can take a boat from Taksin pier with the big sign 'Asiatique'. The boat starts from evening time around 6 pm to 11 or 11.30 pm. Or you can come back by tuk tuk or taxi and the rate won't be more than 100 baht.
5. Silom, you can take skytrain to Saladaeng (just 2 BTS stop). There are markets, shops, restaurants where you visit. They open late night.
6. Siam and MBK ( and many Big shopping Malls around).
You can take skytrain to Siam station, there are many big shopping malls surround.
7. Silom BTS, just 2 BTS stop, there are lot of night markets and restaurants to look around as well and it is not far from Surasak BTS.
8. Banyan tree
Rooftop bar where you can see the whole Bangkok especially sun set and at night is beautiful. Please walk to the main road and walk to the left, keep walking around 15 min you will see Banyan tree hotel.
9. Blue Elephant Restaurant
is the restaurant and cooking school next door. It's one of the best thai restaurants in Bangkok. If you want to try. Very nice decoration inside and food is very good but the price is quite high from 200 baht up.
10. Terminal 21 (shopping mall) is located at Asoke BTS.
11. In the weekend, you got some choices to explore :) just in case you have a chance to visit bkk in the weekend.
- Chatuchak Market is very big outdoor market where you can find so many stuff to buy such as handmade, souvenir, clothes, accessories and so many more with very cheap and good quality. You can take BTS Siam to change the other BTS to Morchit, Chatuchak market is around there. It is so big market, perhaps you need few hours to explore by walking :)
- Floating market, I would recommend you to go to Klonglad mayom floating market (ตลาดน้ำคลองลัดมะยม in thai), if you take taxi, it will take around 150 baht and when you arrive, you can take a boat which is very cheap around 40 baht but not over 80 baht to different places. There are two kinds of boat..go different direction such as orchid farm, lotus farm and etc. not many people know this floating market so I guess you might like it.
12. Platinum shopping mall at Pratunam, there are lot of shops in the mall selling wholesale and retail with very good price. There are also shopping malls around such as Baiyok 1, and 2 and etc.
13. Night train Market (please show thai text to taxi driver 'ตลาดนัดรถไฟ ตรงข้างซีคอนสแควร์ ถนน ศรีนครินทร์' from 6 pm on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. It is a chill out night market.
14. Sukhumvit Soi 55 (Thong Lor), there are so many trendy restaurants and bars.
15. Sukhumvit Soi 11, there are also many restaurants and bars.
If you have further question, please do not hesitate to contact me. My number is . I will do my best to reply you as fast as I could.
Hope you have a nice evening and enjoy your stay!
REMARK : There is convenient store (FAMILY MART) on the main road, it is open 24 hours. Laundry service is located at the backside of King Royal Garden hotel just walk less than 1 min.
Just 1 min walk to Skytrain at Surasak BTS station or 1 min walk to the main road where you can get lot of taxi meters all 24 hours.
Please see the useful information as below,
1. Each room has own balcony or garden so guests allow to smoke at the balcony or garden but not in the room as we keep it fresh with non smoking. Thank you.
2. Please note that we offer 3 sets of key. 1 set is included room key & entrance key. Each set of key will hang at the bedroom door. Please kindly close the entrance door every time when you come in or leave the house. Thank you very much.
username is @77
password is 23516
4. My staff will also provide the map & keycard for free access to The station condo for pool, gym. Regarding sauna, it will be 50 baht per time for 1-4 people. Please kindly bring towels with as they don't provide towels at the pool. The swimming pool, gym, sauna are located at 5 floor at
The station Condo building 1.
5. Drinking water is exclude. You can get them at Family mart, convenient store just 1 min walk from the house.
6. Please kindly turn off A/C and electricity when you leave the room. Thank you very much.
7. The laundry service is located at the back side of King Royal Garden hotel. Just walk less than 1 min to laundry service.
8. There is Family Mart on the main road (walk around 1 minute), it is small supermarket, they open 24 hours.
9. Taxi meter service on the main road 24 hours.
10. Please note that our staff only take care of the garden, clean the rooms and the house. If you cook or using kitchen equipment, plates etc, please kindly do the dishes. We can also provide ironing board & iron if you would like to borrow. Kindly inform our staff.
11. Please note that check out time is 11 am, please kindly leave the keys in the room or give them to my staff. Thank you very much. If you want us to store your luggages at the same day, you are very welcome but kindly inform us in advance so we can plan. Thank you.
Look forward to extend our warm hospitality to your stay.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.