Apartment brigth and cheerful thanks to large windows and beautiful terrace of around 25 metres. It has magnificent views over the hill, greenfields, the church and houses of the village of Vejer de la Frontera.
The apartment has:
- 1 bedroom with a double bed, wardrobe with interior storage, air conditioning
- 1 saloon with a couch, TV, music equipment, air conditioning
- 1 bathroom with shower and window
- 1 kitchen full equiped with all appliances (oven, washing machine, dishwasher, mocrowave) and utensils
- 1 big terrace of about 25 metres with a mud floor Andalusian terrace, nice furniture (deckchairs, table and chairs). It is great for enjoying breakfast and dinner outdoors.
The house is newly renovated and has modern and functional design, furniture and appliances are new.
There is air conditioning, a heat pump cold in all the areas of the house.
It is located in a quiet area of the town of Vejer de la Frontera, in a very short distance (2 minutes walking) of the center; shops, restaurants, bars and the historic area of Vejer de la Frontera, no need to drive.
Access house is through a charming andalusian courtyard with tree and flower pots.