A charming family owned, spotless bed & breakfast, walking distance to malls, markets, local craft bazars, clubs, excellent restaurants, cafes, famous lake Ravindra Sarobar, Jadapur University and Birla Temple. With great transport links. Certified by Ministry of Tourism (Government of India) as an INCREDIBLE INDIA Bed and Breakfast establishment, one of the very few to achieve this certification in Kolkata
Not suitable for pets
Check-in is after 12PM (noon)
1. Breakfast is complimentary and it is served from 7:30 to 10:30 AM. Any additional meal will be charged extra.
Any order for meals should be placed before 10:30 AM as everything is cooked with fresh ingredients.
2. House-keeping services will be provided every morning. Sheets and towels are changed on alternated days.
3. Guests will be given their own set of keys. Water and electricity are precious resources, kindly switch off all appliances when not in use.
4. We expect the guest to conduct him/ herself in a respectable manner and not cause any nuisance or annoyance in the guest house.
5. Your safety is our concern. Please do not invite strangers to meet you during your visit inside the apartment premises. Guests are not allowed in your room, therefore you are advised to meet them outside the guest house.
6. On arrival, please present identification document.
This host has 30 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am the host, Mrs. Narayani Guha. I have worked at the Indian Tourism Development Corporation (ITDC), Hotels Division for more than a decade, serving at properties across central New Delhi. I took voluntary retirement early as a Public Relations Manager. As a hospitality professional and someone who is well-traveled, I understands the expectations of domestic and international guests very well. Working in the Indian Government star hotels chain I acquired various skills of running a hotel/guesthouse efficiently. I myself am a good cook and like to serve home cooked Indian food from different regions of India.