The Petrohradska Apartment, which is a part of Petrohradska Residence, is a newly reconstructed, modern and spacious place for temporary living. Especially for young artists, travelers, people interested in community life and culture.
Petrohradska Residence was established 2 years ago as a complex/culture factory of studios supporting mainly young artist, student of Arts Academies and young professionals. The main goalof Petrohradska kolektiv is to estabilish a place for collaboration of arts and artist.
Being the guest means you directly support the artist in residence program. Because of you, we are able to offer the flat and background to culture institutions in abroad and host the best ones from all over the world.
The apartment is 90sqm. There is an spacious entrance hall, 3 bedrooms, bathroom and separate kitchen.
The Petrohradska 1.2.3 building is quite big area including an courtyard space, which you are more then welcome to use. Also there is a possibility of renting out a film studio or painting studio for short time period.
There is also the possibility to join some occasional culture production. Also as a part of the building, there is a Jedna Dva Tri Gallery, 55m2 gallery with 2 weeks cycle of exhibition and small bar, as well as 150m2 space for cultural events like concerts, workshops, artistic performances or lectures.
Please be aware this type of living is not suitable for conservative couples or elder travelers who look for quiet and classical accommodations, same as we dont promise sleepless nights living space, because its just not given on a regular basis.
Interaction with guests
If you would like to discover the atmosphere of starting Czech artists, meet them f2f or just have a taste of culture milieu in Prague, the Petrohradska Apartment is the right choice for you.
In addition to basic services, we also offer you:
(for additional cost)
- a lift/pick-up from the Airport
- brief tourist information, tips and
- 24/7 assistance in case of emergency.
What we do not promise:
- they we introduce you to some artists - Petrohradska is not an amusement park and its not about forcing to make some connections, but its just about the possibility to be in the complex with artists for a while and if u find the right occasion and time to make new friends, thats completely just up to you
- that there is going to be a cultural event when you will be visiting us.
- that we will have enough time to spent with you, occasionally we r spending some time with our guests, but also we are very busy with our work
Non smoking; not destroying furniture or purposely making the enviroment dirty or intoxicated; respecting privacy of artistic residents in the building;
Cinematographer and commercial director, also founder of artistic studio complex called Petrohradska Kolektiv located in the centre of Prague 10, Vrsovice.