About this listing
Hello! We are Kei and Masato.
Thank you for viewing our listing page!
We interact with all people in the spirit of Japanese hospitality.
- clean and cozy house
- nearby station is just 4 min from NAMBA by subway
- Free WiFi
- a newly built clean room
- the room is private (not a share house)
- small room size (19 square meter)
- no elevator (your room is on the 2nd floor)
- 5 min walk from nearby station
Interaction with guests
We live in Osaka and like to speak with foreign people!
So let's go drinking when all have time.^^
We look forward to hearing stories about your country's culture!
And please contact us anytime when you have some questions.
- There are many supermarkets and restaurants
- 3min to convenience store
- 1min to Sento (Japanese public bath)
- 3min to COIN LAUNDRY
Nearby train station is HANAZONOCHO(花園町) -4min from NAMBA
Other things to note
- a semi double bed with new linen. 1 single sized sofa bed
- toilet and bathroom
- microwave, refrigerator, IH kitchen heater
- knife, cutting board, bowls, electric kettle, dishes, glasses, mugs, cups
- bath towel, face towel
- dryer, shampoo, conditioner, body soap, cleansing oil,
cleansing cream, blush, body cream, cotton swab,
milky lotion, hair band, tooth paste (many amenities provided^^)
- FREE Wi-Fi
But sorry, we DON'T have…
- washing machine →3min to COIN LAUNDRY!
- tooth brush →Please bring your tooth brush!
check in: after 3:00 pm
check out: before 11:00 am
If there is something we have not covered, please feel free to tell us your request. We'll try accommodate as much as we can.
- No smoking allowed in the room. Please smoke on the balcony.
- No pets, no playing musical instruments.
- Please take off your shoes at the entrance.
- Absolutely no use of fire of any sort in the room.
- Please keep the volume down at night.
Hi,I’m Keiko.I’m 25 years old.
I’ve lived in Osaka for 3 years.^^
I love traveling very much!
I’ve been to Thailand,Morocco,Uzubekistan,
France,Germany,America,Australia,Korea,Taiwan….and so on.
When I was traveling, I always felt happy because many people were kind for me.
so I began to think I want to be a kind and helpful person for foreigners!
That's why I began to be a Airbnb host and started learning English.
I want to become friends with people from all over the world!
I'm looking forward to your coming!