About this listing
A comfortable room located in the center of the tourist attractions. The house has easy access to the beautiful Taiping Lake Garden, Maxwell Hill. Transport can be arranged if you need to go to the coach station or railway station (with a minimal charges). We can discuss about it.
This large, clean double bedroom containing queen size bed and a bedside table and chest drawers available for use.
Bear in mind that the room can only accommodate for two person at a time. I have NO extra room or NO such sleeping in the living room.
A shared family bathroom is immediately next to the room.
There is a free wireless internet connection available throughout the house (bear in mind there is no TV in the room, but you're welcome to watch TV with us in the living room)
Clean and fresh towels and bed linen will be provided.
Guest will have shared access to living spaces in the house including bathroom, kitchen and living room.
A television with full channel in the living room. There is a washer and you can cook in the kitchen as well.
Interaction with guests
Up to the guest really; happy to chat but will respect privacy. This is a family home that we are happy to share with you.
Nice quiet neighbourhood; on street parking. Four spoiled cats live here. Do inform me if you have any allergies so I can keep away the cats in downstairs room.
As Taiping famous with the so called 'Raintown City', there will be no air conditioning throughout the house. The room is provided with a ceiling fan plus an extra standing fan.
There will be a bus stop at the Perak Museum which in 15 minutes walk. The bus route will take you around the Taiping city.
Just in a walking distance to Perak Museum, Taiping Zoo & Night Safari, Maxwell Hill and Tesco.
Other things to note
There will be a cat in the house. Please inform us if you have any allergic so that I can put the cat in the separate room.
You can choose to check in at 1300 hours to 1400 hours
OR after 1700 hours.
Check out before 1200 hours.
As stated in the listing, again I would like to remind this house is not suitable for kids/infants and the room is just comfortable enough for two adults.
1) Please take off your shoes before you enter the house. There will be an indoor shoes available for you.
2) Please respect my home. You can't have parties here.
3) Visitors are not allowed.
4) No smoking in the bedroom. You may smoke outside the house or in the bathroom. Please throw your cigarette butts and ashes in the dustbin provided.
5) No foods or drinks in the bedroom. Only plain water/mineral water are allowed in the room.
6) No alcohol are allowed in the house.
7) Please keep noise to a minimal level after 12am.
8) Please remember to make sure that the house door is closed properly behind you whenever you go out.
Hi! I am Amy and I am working, living in an amazing city. I love life and love to explore it's secrets, enjoy travelling and getting to know other cultures.
I like to host travelers. Looking forward to meeting you.