Top floor of a Victorian triplex. 1 room available in a 3 bedroom apartment in the best location! Fully equipped with functional kitchen and bathroom. All the amenities included for a stress-free vacation! Walking distance to everything.
Huge apartment in central Montreal!!
Make your stay in Montreal that much better by staying in a stylish Victorian apartment in the heart of the city. The space includes:
- 2 bedrooms
- A double bed, and 1 good futon (comfortably sleeps 4 in total)
- Fully equipped kitchen (cooktop oven, fridge, dishwasher, dishes, coffee machine)
- 1 Bathroom (bath/shower, towels incl)
- Dining Room
- 2 private balconies
- LGBT friendly!
You will be literally seconds away from:
- Saint Denis street / Saint Laurent street / Saint-Catherine street
- Quartier des Spectacles
- Quartier Latin
- Plateau neighborhood
- Berri UQAM, Sherbrooke and Saint-Laurent metro stations walking distance away
- Countless bars and clubs along with any type of restaurant you can dream of.
- 5 minute walk to the Gay Village
- 15 min walk to the Old Port
- 20 minute walk to Mont-Royal Street / The Mountain
Can't wait to see you!
You'll have access to the whole apartment, minus one bedroom
Interaction with guests
I'll be able to give you tips and recommendations of places to go around Montreal, I just won't be available to take you there most (or maybe any) days because I work from home.
Other things to note
Please don't hesitate to ask me any questions you might have.
Please respect our apartment and treat it like your own home. We live here so we ask that you please follow our simple rules.
- No smoking indoors (front balcony is permitted)
- No parties
- No pets
I'm originally from the Canadian prairies but I recently moved to Montreal. I love to run and I try to go out for an hour every day. I also love to create using any medium I can get my hands on - paint, pen, photoshop, etc. I'm clean and quiet but I still love to have fun!