About this listing
Settled on the last floor of a small family building on a quiet street in Sofia's heart. The studio consists of a combined living room and bedroom. It has a fully equipped kitchen, bathroom and a terrace. A walking distance from Sofia's finest.
Small yet spacious, the studio has all one needs to dwelve and discover all Sofia has to offer in a relaxed and easy atmosphere. Unlimited hot water is available.
Guests can have the whole premises on themselves.
The studio is located in Sofia's best downtown living neighbourhood on a quiet green street next to the University of Architecture and the city's main park Borisova Garden.
- 10 min by walking to metro station "V.Levski Stadium" from where you can reach the Sofia Airport - Terminal 2.
- 15 min by walking is the metro station "European union" from where you can reach Central Bus/Train station.
- Tram is 1 minute away to the city center.
- Parking on the street is free if you find a spot.
- Cafes and nonstop shops are all around.
- Sights are 15 minutes walking.
Other things to note
Please bear in mind the bathroom is small and it is with low ceiling
Please keep quiet between 2PM and 4PM and after 10PM.
Please avoid parties on the premises and respect the neighbours.
Please do not smoke inside the apartment.
Please turn off consuming electricity devices once they are not needed (heating, lights, etc.)